Chapter 2>

Stalking Apartment 2102
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2>

 

Joohyun’s parents had always said to her, her clumsiness would sooner or later cause the death of someone, though she never had the intention to kill the woman but she was almost getting there, pulling herself to her feet, Joohyun muttered her apology “I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking, are you hurt?”

 

By now, any sane person would have thrown a fit but instead, the woman (yes, she noted the long beautiful locks) only lowered her glance to the ground “I-It’s alright, I was at fault too, I wasn’t looking to where I was going.”

 

From the corner of her eyes, Joohyun caught Seulgi raising her eyebrows but Joohyun was more desperate to catch the woman’s attention, whose eyes were blocked by her snapback than Seulgi’s reaction.

 

And even before she could reach beyond civility by her staring, her excited neighbour’s voice had stolen their attention “Here, let me introduce, Joohyun, Seungwan, now say ‘hi’.”

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes; that was an introduction?

 

Still, Joohyun was raised to be better than that “Hi, it’s a pleasure to meet you; I’m your neighbour next door, Bae Joohyun.”

 

The woman FINALLY lifted her glance “H-Hi… likewise for me, I’m W-Wendy Son…”

 

The woman’s sweet voice, if anything, was more than enough for Joohyun to combust on the spot.

 

“Bae Joohyun; hold it in.  Don’t start acting like a crazy woman now… oh my God!  Her eyes are so dazzling.  And what do you called a woman, who looked way better than all the beautiful women out there?” Joohyun repeated in her mind like a broken record.

 

But it wasn’t Joohyun’s fault that the woman could barely keep a straight eye with her and if they keep this up, her plan of introducing the pretty woman to her parents and to marry her by the end of this month would be dusted away with the wind.

 

Wait a second.  Joohyun has never believed love at first sight.

 

Seulgi coughed in between the unsettling silence “Now that we have cleared that first part, Joohyun, do you have anything you would like to ask Seungwan?”

 

Her mind instantly went blank “What…?”

 

Joohyun was certain that Seulgi had face palmed herself internally.

 

But before she could say a word, Seungwan’s lovely voice had cut in “I’m sorry but I still have practices to get to, I have to go now.”

 

Recalling that the woman was a cellist in a symphonic group, Joohyun dropped her glaring at Seulgi “Why yes, of course you still have to rush for practices but I was wondering; if you would like to come over my place for dinner tomorrow, I’m cooking pasta.”

 

From the corner of her eyes, Joohyun saw the unimpressed frown on Seulgi’s face but now wasn’t the exact timing to put her fullest attention on other women “Is it okay if I could let you know later?  I might have something on tomorrow, nevertheless thank you for your invitation.”

 

It was hard to hide her disappointment “Of course you could…” What else could Joohyun say?

 

Awkwardness was beginning to sink among them “I really have to go, have a nice day, Ms. Joohyun.”

 

Was that a distressed sigh she just heard?

 

“Right and same to you too, Ms. Seungwan…”

 

It was a dreadful pity that the young lad couldn’t stay for another minute longer but it was more foolish to let her heart run after Seungwan.

 

Sighing, Joohyun was at loss to what she should do next until Seulgi patted her shoulder “Feel like you were about to jump off a cliff yet?  How about dropping by my place for some soju?”

 

Even chlorine sounded so tempting to her right now “Yes, please.”

 

It has been days since she met the jovial couple and to actually think this was the first time, she was invited into their place.

 

“Your wife isn’t around?” The house was too quiet, somehow.

 

Seulgi shuts the door after her before leading her over to the red sofa “Out for band practice, she was practically about to tear down our house at this rate she was crashing those drums.”

 

That was surprisingly unexpected “She worked in the band?  Who would have thought?”

 

Seulgi then handed over a bottle of chilled soju to her and muttered a “Thanks.”

 

“The entire world shared your sentiment but it wasn’t like you could choose someone else after your heart has made its’ decision.” Seulgi settled down beside her.

 

“Is that why Seungwan refused to move on from her former heartbreak?” She took a big mouthful of her drink, allowing the aftermath of the alcohol to burn her sorrows.

 

Most importantly, why was she so affected by this?

 

The woman clicked her tongue in distaste “A relationship that breathed for five years, was suddenly dead… you would have reacted the same.”

 

Honestly, she would have thrown the person out of her windows.  But falling out of love doesn’t have to be the reason, anyone should hurt themselves.

 

When will Seungwan open up her heart again?  Joohyun wondered.

 

A few days later (at the end, Seungwan really couldn’t come over that day because she had something on); Joohyun was picking up her mails when she heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs and wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter