The Curse / Chapter 6

Mafia Vampire (Jimin FF)

🖤Y/n's POV🖤

~We were eating when a bunch of people came in. I stood up, and Jimin and the others did the same, standing guard. And I saw my and Taehyung's eomma. I couldn't believe it.. she's here.. That means our curse is going to come alive..tonight. I looked at Taehyung when fear in my eyes, and we both shared looks and nodded. Jimin and everyone else was confused by this. Me and Taehyung stood infront of everybody, making sure everyone's safe. And i saw eomma smirking...She knows what's about to happen.~

"What are you doing here?" Me and Taehyung said, Eomma laughed

"Y-you really don't remember?" She said, laughing.

~Me and Taehyung make disgusted faces at her~

"Stop laughing and tell us why your here!" Taehyung yelled at her, and she stopped laughing, and wiped her fake tears

"Oh..I'm here because you both are my weapons." Eomma said, and smiled and laughed at our reactions

~In Mind~

~What! That's why she's here?!~ I said through our telekinesis

~We Need to protect everyone, Y/n.~ Taehyung said, seriousness in his voice

~I know that, Tae. Which means we need to make our curse come. But i think she's already going to do that.~ I said

~Yeah, together forever, right?~ Taehyung said

~Yeah, together fovever. ~ I said, and ended our telekinesis

~We both nodded to each other and I spoke~

"Ok, What do you want?" I said, and Eomma smiled evily, and laughed

"This.." Eomma pointed her hand at us, and Horror Killers and BTS were about to do something to stop her. But Me and Taehyung held our hands to them, for them to stop. They did. 

~They watched as our eyes turned dark black. And they had tears in there eyes, and Eomma thought we were going to kill our only family..But she thought wrong...We turned to her, as she widened her eyes. And Me and Taehyung raised our hands, Black smoke coming out of it. As Eomma's men we're trying to attack us. We both caught two men, and we put our palms on their forehead, forcefully. And they turned to dust. Me and Taehyung smiled, as we saw Eomma's horror on her face, While BTS and Horror Killers were shocked and amazed by our power. And we started killing many men that she had coming to us...There were almost hundreds of men turned to dust. And Eomma just fled like a coward.. And Me and Taehyung's eyes came back to normal, and we we're going to fall. But Jimin caught me, While Namjoon caught Taehyung. And we closed our eyes...~

..🌞Sun's POV🌞

Jimin and Namjoon both widened their eyes, and they checked for Y/n's and Taehyung's  pulse. And they sighed happily when they felt Y/n's and Taehyung's pulse. Me and the girls sighed happily also, knowing our friend and sister are good.~

"Jin!" Jimin and Namjoon yelled, and Jin was already there, checking them

"Oh.. good." Jin said, as he checked

~I walked to them, leaving the girls at the table to sit.~

"What's good? Are they ok?" I asked, worried about Y/n and Taehyung.

"Yes, their good. They are just probly very weak, and tired. But they drained their engry by killing all those men. They both need to rest." Jin said, Ok good..Well, not good at all..But still, they're alive. That's what counts.

~I saw Jimin was very scared, I haven't seen him like this.. But I didn't know how to help him. So I just put my hand on his shoulder. And he looked at me, and I smiled~

"Y/n and Taehyung will be alright. They're strong. And they're both stubborn. They'll live.." I said, smiling. Jimin smiled slightly. and nodded to me. Before I got up, I looked at Y/n and Taehyung on more time.

~We went into our cars and went to BTS' house to let Y/n and Taehyung rest.. I know they'll be alright..~

"We have to find Kim Bong Cha, Y/n's and Taehyung's eomma."  I heard Jimin say, I could see from the corner of the kitchen that Jimin had anger and tears in his eyes

"I know. And we will, Jimin. Don't worry." I heard Namjoon say.. and I went to sit with the girls

.🖤Y/n's POV🖤

~I opened my eyes, and realised I was in Jimin's room in BTS' house. I got up, and took a shower. And put clothes on and went downstairs.. I saw taehyung~

"Tae." I said, and he looked at me.

"Are you ok? " He asked, as we went down the stairs

"I'm just a little headache. You?" I said and asked, he shrugged

"Same. We'll live, right?" He said, and i chuckled

"Of course, we'll live.. Tae-Tae" I said, and he chuckled

~Me and Taehyung saw our Mates and groups. We had shocked faces on, and Jimin and Sofia smiled. I ran to Jimin and Sofia ran to Taehyung. I hugged Jimin and smiled at him. He smiled back and we watched Sofia and Taehyung hugged, and softly cry.. Sun came on my right, since Jimin was there.~

"Look at the softy.." She said, making big eyes.

"Hey! You're going to give me away!" I whisper-yelled at her, playfully. And she chuckled

"I won't tell Taehyung it was you." She said, winking and walking away. I just shook my head, chuckling

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked everyone, and Eclipse made one of her faces. It was very cute... good to know she still loves food after she witnessed a murder. Or should I say, murders? But it was a kinda normal night.

~Anyways, Eclipse got all excited. And I knew there was a lot, and yummy food coming our way.~

 

To Be Continued...