Gala / Chapter 5

Mafia Vampire (Jimin FF)

~Last night we planned and  heard and spy was going to a gala, So we're also going there. so we're all getting ready like it's someone's wedding..Which it is not..~

"Ooh! This is sooo pretty thanks!" Sun said to Rage, who just tried to smile at her, slightly. Rage does smile, but its cause she made our dresses. So, she stayed up all night. 

~I Chuckled*

"Yep, Sun's right, Rage. These are fantastic! I love them.." I said walking up to them, smiling at Rage, while she smiled back. I mean it wasn't rare that I don't smile much. I only smile when I feel comforable, relaxed, the most of all..with the people I love.

"So, are all of us ready?" I asked and some of the girls said...

"Uh, maybe?!"

"Yes! Let's go!"

"Come on! Hurry up!"

"Stupid dresses!"

"How can I zip it up?"

~You know, things like that.. And we met with the boys and acted like its was nothing.. you know, being in public. It wasn't really nothing. I may seem cold with everybody else. But I promise I'm not. Just don't mess with my family, friends and we're good. Anyways, Everybody shared looks to everybody else. Since, We are the most dangerous mafia's out there.. And me, Sun just explored the gala, hoping to see the spy. While the other girls were eating some food, and Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, J-hope just was staring at everybody. I noticed Jimin staring at me, I sent him a smile, and he smiled back and continued looking at everybody or staring~

"Diamond, can I ask you something?" Sun suddenly said. And I smiled a little and nodded

"I know this is the wrong time, but didn't your mom curse you and Taehyung?" Sun asked, I shrugged and spoke

"I think yes, and I'm a little scared what might happen.. " I said, stopping and looking at Sun

"Wait? You, scared?" Sun questioned, smiling slightly. I Chuckled.

"Sun, I can be scared. I'm not cold-blooded, Sun. I'm scared what I might do to you, Jimin and the others. And I know Taehyung is scared too. Just don't tell him that, he'll kill me for sure.." I whispered at the end of my sentance, and Sun chuckled.

"I won't and don't worry, we'll be here for you two. No matter what." Sun said, and I smiled at her slightly. and we continued walking.

{Meanwhile With Rage, Eclipse}

"Oh my goodness!" Eclipse yelled as she ate more food

~Rage just smiled and rolled her eyes playfully~

"I guess it's good." Rage said, eating some food as well. But not as much as Eclipse was.

"What!" Eclipse said, offended by Rage's words

"It's amazing! The best food I've ever had!" Eclipse said slightly yelling and Rage just kept rolling her eyes

~Then J-hope came and Rage widened her eyes and tucked some of her hair back~

"Yah! Girls would you keep it quiet, we're trying to find out who is our spy" J-hope whispered at the end, the Rage just rolled her eyes with a blush.

"It's fine, Hobi! And isn't this apart of the plan?" Rage asked, and Eclipse nodded a little too much

~J-hope sighed~

"Yes, I guess it is.. What's that?" J-hope said pointing to a piece of meat

"It's-" Rage started but was cut off by Eclipse

"Oh! It's just the most amazing meat in the world! You should try it!" Eclipse slightly yelled, and J-hope chuckled and grabed the piece of meat

"Oh wow! This is good!" J-hope said, widening his eyes

~And Yoongi takes a glance at them and secretly takes a piece of meat. And looking to see if anyone is watching him devour the piece of meat and catches Jimin and the others watching the three of them. But he didn't care and kept eating. And Jimin and the others just chuckles~

{With Diamond And Sun} 🖤Y/n's POV.🖤

 ~We came back to find Eclipse, Rage, J-hope and surprisingly, Yoongi eating meat. And the boys chuckling at their behavoir. I chuckled too. It was rare for us to have a mission and to have fun. I mean we did have fun on missions, but not like this. And me and sun went to eat with Rage, J-hope, Eclipse. And I think the spy can be found later.. Plus If we actually found this spy.. would we find Mom? Would me and Taehyung have the curse that Mom put on us? The question I'm asking myself is.. Would we become monsters? Or will we just have powers? I don't know, but only one way to find out.~

 

To Be Continued...