Midnight

A Dangerous Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afraid to turn around, she looks over her shoulder at where Sana is snapping her finger to the beat of the song while dancing her way over. She always knew Sana had an amazing figure, yet somehow her silhouette against the dim light streaming through the window, clad in what Dahyun can only assume to be her crop top, appears even more breath-taking and sensual than she remembered. It never fails to amaze Dahyun how quickly Sana can seemingly flip the switch between harmlessly adorable and dangerously y. ‘Get it together Kim Dahyun! This isn’t the time to be admiring her figure!’ Lips pursed in embarrassment, Dahyun looks back down and clasps the PJs in her hands even more tightly.

Before her thoughts could drift any further though, Sana’s already beside her. As the song enters the chorus, Sana grabs one of Dahyun’s hands with her own, raising it above her head trying to spin her around in a dance. But she only managed to turn her half way around as Dahyun failed to comply. So she raises both her arms, clasping them together above her head and performed the fullest body wave of her career, making sure Dahyun had front row seats to a personal experience.

Sure, Dahyun is a member of Twice, but she’s also first and foremost a dedicated Once, and a diehard Sana-stan. ‘These moves are so lethal they should be illegal!’ Dahyun thought to herself. Yet she’s unable to look away as if in a trance. So she just stood there frozen as if she’d forgotten how to move or even breathe. Although it’s not the first time Dahyun’s seen these moves at this proximity, when the cameras are on, she might have even joined her. So she wonders why it feels so different this time, is the scent of alcohol in the air finally getting to her head? The things she could easily do in front of a camera she seems wholly unable to do when it’s just the two of them alone in a dark room, where the audience is only Sana.

As the music draws to an end, Sana closes the distance between them even further until Dahyun’s backed against the wall. Sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter