11:49

A Dangerous Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyone who’s ever met Sana knows that her eyes are dangerous. She has an unwavering gaze, full of warmth and sincerity that sometimes it feels like she’s peering right into your soul, and all your thoughts and secrets are laid bare before her eyes. But sometimes she gets this look in her eyes, like they are drawing you in, binding you in a spell until you are lost in them. And that’s when she will pounce on an easy prey. At least that’s how it feels like to Kim Dahyun, so she knows this look well. But even after all these years she’s still powerless against those eyes, so she’s learned to quickly avert her gaze before it’s too late.
Dahyun has been sitting there for a hot minute but Sana seems to be just content staring at her comfortably lying down with a half-smile across her face, making no effort to get up. Conscious of Sana’s unwavering gaze Dahyun clears and swallows nervously,

“Unnie, how are you going to get changed while lying down?”

With a mischievous half grin, half pout, Sana looks Dahyun right in the eye and says

“Not. My. Problem.” Taking care to put the emphasis on whose problem she thinks it should be.

Dahyun’s jaw dropped in an exasperated gawk. ‘This woman! Why did I ever agree to this?’ Mentally hitting herself Dahyun tries to maintain her cool.

Satisfied with the reaction, Sana laughs exuberantly. She tilts her head and reaches out with both arms as if inviting to be picked up in a hug.

But Dahyun’s done playing by the rules of her games. She reaches down with both hands, grabbing a tight hold of Sana’s cardigan sweater by the cuffs of her neck and pulled as hard as she could. In retrospect, that was an ill-conceived plan. She probably underestimated her own strength, or perhaps overestimated Sana’s determination to stay in bed. What Sana had imagined to be an intimate way to get someone out of bed, in reality turned out to be more of a dangerous head-.

“Ack!” “Ow!” The side of Sana’s forehead smashed right into the bridge of Dahyun’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter