Fin - Flight My Way

Flight My Way
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungwan remembers that time when she's been hoping to build a family of her own. That is why when she finally made a family with the person that she treasures the most she really made sure that she could provide for their needs. 

As a pilot, Seungwan spends three of her days flying planes with passengers who want to visit new places to travel, work, or just escape the current country they are on. Seungwan's love for planes is so big that she chooses to be a pilot just like her father. 

Seungwan raised her cup of coffee as she watched a small kid who is currently busy swimming, a soft smile was seen on the pilot's face as she watched how her four-year-old kid diligently swims. "I guess her weekly swimming lesson is really paying off," Seungwan whispered as she continues to sip on her morning coffee. The pilot just returned from her flight from Amsterdam a few minutes ago, she just decided to drink her coffee first and bond with her daughter for now before she finally gets her well-deserved sleep. 

"Mama! I can do the back float now!" Seungwan's smile became brighter as she heard her daughter's voice. Minji was looking so excited as she got off the water to go near her Mama Seungwan. The short-haired pilot immediately went to grab her towel and help her dry up. 

"Really? Our Minji knows how to do now and even the back float?" Minji diligently nods her head as she stood in front of her mom. Seungwan feels so happy to see her daughter growing healthy and happy. Minji's health and happiness are their top priority and Seungwan is happy that they are giving their little one a very comfortable and happy lifestyle. "Mommy allowed you to swim this early? And why is my Minji awake already when it's only nine in the morning?" Seungwan helped her daughter to wear her robe before she lets her sit on her lap. Minji smiles at her mom before she gave a peck on her cheek. 

"Mommy said you are finally coming home because Minji already slept for 48 hours beside Mommy inside your bedroom." Seungwan chuckles and stares at her daughter with very amused eyes. Her daughter never fails to amuse her at all times. 

"How many days is 48 hours baby?" Minji's eyebrows crossed and she can see that her daughter is really thinking hard. Seungwan chuckles softly, she can literally see her wife in her daughter right now, they look so identical whenever her wife is focusing and concentrating on something. 

"Mommy told me that 24 hours is equivalent to 1 day! So Mama Seungwan was gone for 2 days to work." Seungwan claps her hand and even raised her thumbs up, Minji giggles as she continues staring at her mom. "Mama I have a question!" Seungwan brushes her daughter's hair as she nodded to convince the little girl to continue. "Can you tell me how you meet mommy?" Seungwan chuckles softly, it's the very first time her daughter asked her how she meet her other half. Up to this day, she thinks that fate and the universe are really making their way to letting soulmates meet each other.

"You want to know the story of how I met your mother?" Minji nods her head enthusiastically and Seungwan coos at the sight. Since when did Minji become interested in knowing how she meet the love of her life? "Well, it all started...." and Seungwan is in her own memory lane while she's holding her daughter. 

Airport Lounges, it all stared inside an Airport Lounge. Seungwan as a pilot is far different from anyone. The short-haired pilot loves to spend her time inside the Lounge away from the very busy and bustling airport.  Seungwan finds peace in the Lounge where she sips on her coffee and occasionally is addressed by some flight attendants that she once flew with. She is not the snobbish type of person, but the short-haired girl is more of an introvert so approaching people is quite a challenge for her in reality. 

The pilot enjoys her coffee while she's looking at a scene unfolding in front of her. It's been going on for more than five minutes and she can see the persistence of the man sitting beside the lady. The lady has a resting uninterested face while her legs were crossed. Seungwan's eyes went to the lady's face and the pilot can't help but gasp. She understands why the man beside her has been pestering her for five long minutes. The lady is such a beauty, her eyes were soft looking, and her nose seemed to be perfect. Seungwan gulps as she tries to divert her attention back to the newspaper that she's holding. 

Seungwan reaches for her coffee, but she was surprised when the man was trying to disrespect the woman's personal space. The pilot was just about to stand up to help, but she was surprised when she saw the woman suddenly looks down while holding her stomach. She was the utmost panic on the guy's face. "My stomach hurts... somebody help." Seungwan never thought about any angel's voice, but she was certain that she sounded like a literal angel. The guy stood up and immediately asked for help. 

Seungwan on the other hand also looked around, but when her gaze went back to the goddess. She saw a mischievous smirk on the face of the woman so she immediately picked it up. She feels like she's a knight in shining armor at this point so Seungwan stood up and finally went in the woman's direction. Seungwan tries her best to set aside her shyness and her introverted tendency. "Hi, I'm a doctor I can help." the woman's gaze went on her, and upon seeing her, she saw that the woman breathes out. "Do you mind if I take a seat?" the goddess shook her head and even points to the seat beside her. Seungwan felt like she was on cloud nine right now. Imagine sitting beside this beautiful woman. Her gayness wouldn't handle this at this point. 

They sat there in silence, and when Seungwan saw the guy coming back, she immediately reached for the woman's hand and massaged her palm. The woman's eyebrow arched but she doesn't bother getting her hands back. "I'm just applying a massage on the center of your palm miss. It helps when it comes to stomach pain." the woman was eyeing her and Seungwan never felt this self-conscious in her whole life. Then she heard a soft chuckle from the person beside her. 

"You are a pilot?" Seungwan nods her head as she scratches her nape before she meets the eyes of the woman beside her. It was a mistake for her to do it, Seungwan's eyes shook as she saw how a small smile was seen on the woman's face. 

"I..I just saw how un..uncomfortable you are because of the unwanted presence a..and I just want to help."  Seungwan cursed herself, she was so nervous to the point that she stuttered three times in one sentence. The woman beside her looks at her with amused eyes, and Seungwan feels like hiding right now. 

"What's your name?" Seungwan was surprised that the woman is still not letting her let go of her hand, Seungwan gulps as she continues to apply some pressure on the woman's palm. 

"Son Seungwan, but they call me Wendy." a soft chuckle was heard from the woman as she rest her back on the chair, she was staring at the pilot with such eyes to the point that Seungwan just diverted her attention over the cup of tea in front of them. "H...How about you? What is your name?" Seungwan tries her best to gather all her courage so she can meet the woman's eyes once again. 

"My name is...." 

"SON SEUNGWAN! I TO

Please log in to read the full chapter