In Your Hold

Sinrin Oneshots and Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The booming could already be heard from the street, where SinB was walking up the porch together with her friends to one of the many parties being thrown this month. Throwing open the door, the music immediately engulfed them. Throwing them in the hot mess of a bunch of sweaty drunken young adults, loud EBM music and the smell of alcohol.

 

SinB set her sights on finding a cute girl to hit on, her friends already being aware of this as they soon split ways to have fun in their own way. The punch they gave out at the door in cheap red cups tasted awful but she chugged down another one anyways. Not that SinB needed the alcohol, but it gave a nice boost.

 

 

 

Soon she found herself scouting the kitchen, which was pretty much abandoned aside from one girl getting hit on by two drunk guys. Definitely not looking happy with that happening, SinB stayed in the back while getting herself another fill just to see what happened.

 

After hearing something that sounded like “I’m not interested, thanks” the guys looked annoyed and left the kitchen, leaving SinB and the girl behind.

 

“Pfft, really?” The girl clicked her tongue. “Can’t they see I’m way out of their league and not even remotely interested? The nerve…”

 

Oh. Well. This was unexpected, not that SinB didn’t like it. The girl had a cute face but a surprisingly cool personality and looked majorly pissed off. It made her want to more just to see how she’d react, SinB liked a challenge.

 

 

“Not into guys?” She said sliding over, making the girl who hadn’t register her presence before turn around in shock to face her.

 

“What?” She annoyedly said, clearly not amused.

 

 “Well… Can I try shooting my shot with miss ice queen and thaw her frozen heart? I think we’re pretty much in the same league."

The blonde quirked her eyebrows up in response to the bold statement, putting her unfinished drink down to slide closer to SinB leaning on the counter.

 

“I wonder. Can you?”


 

 

The next morning SinB wakes up with the girl in her bed, letting her eyes roam over her body with countless hickeys plastered all over on her fair skin, matching hers. Her personality might be a bit rough around the edges but she sure as hell was good in bed, SinB was still able to feel the shadows of the lingering touches from just a few hours ago.

 

Opening her phone SinB rose up in shock, her class was starting in just 10 minutes. Should she wake her up? She might not have class this early, SinB specifically picked the early class to fit her schedule better and it definitely wasn’t a popular pick.

Deciding against it she ended up leaving without her, leaving a note near the door with some text scribbled on quickly before heading out.

 

“Sorry for making you wake up alone, got class. Please put keys under mat when you leave. I had fun last night xx”



 

SinB had already arrived just in time for class an hour ago when the girl she left behind alone in her bed walked in. The teacher was shocked at her tardiness, it usually never happening. Then the girl turned around all the way from the entrance before heading up, looking her right in the eye and SinB was pretty sure she glared at her. Guess she didn’t like waking up by herself.

 

It wasn’t fully her fault though, she’d never noticed her before, if she did she would’ve known she also took this class.

 

The glare did not escape Sowon either, SinB’s friend who was seated next to her.

 

“Did she just glare at you? How do you know each other?” She hastily whispered.

 

“She’s just some girl from the party I slept with, but… I left her behind in my room to get to class in time - which she apparently also takes.” SinB muttered, not wanting to admit to the slight feeling of guilt over that last part.

 

“JUST some girl?” Sowon asked bewildered, a bit too loud to her liking. “That’s Yerin - one of the most popular girls around campus, which you would have noticed if you weren’t so obsessed with yourself.” SinB scoffed. She’s not THAT obsessed with herself. Besides, being a bit obsessed with yourself isn’t bad right, everyone is.

 

The teacher hushed at them, making Sowon sit straight up again and focus on the class.

 

“So our ice queen is miss popular, huh?”


 

 

When the class ended SinB ended up trailing behind Yerin with Sowon cautiously following, knowing what she was up to. What she noticed was a bunch of people flocking to her and especially how sweetly she responded to them.

 

Every hi got greeted by a hello and a nice smile, Yerin making some small talk here and there before excusing herself. She sure didn’t act the same way she did last night.

However, SinB also didn’t fail to miss the slightly annoyed expression on her face every time she had a moment to herself when no one was looking. 

 

She couldn’t blame the girl, she’d be annoyed too if people constantly came bothering her. She didn’t understand why Yerin didn’t just tell them she was busy though, seeing how she had been trying to make her way to the cafeteria for the past fifteen minutes but kept getting stopped. Except, if it was just to save face. It looked like it was pretty important to her to give people the right impression, contrary to the tongue clicking girl she witnessed at the party.

 

Shots from last night flashed by SinB’s eyes again. She’d get her in bed with her again, and even if temporarily wipe that sweet but ingenuine smile off her face. As she thought that, the scratches Yerin left behind on her back started stinging a bit. A sweet stinging, perfectly Yerin.


 

 

Her plan to talk to her again didn’t go as well as she hoped though since Yerin was literally never by herself. She’d either have a bunch of people making small talk with her, giving her gifts, asking her for help - which she always ended up agreeing to, or had a small brunette next to her. She basically always had people around, until she saw her excusing herself from afar and heading to the bathroom.

This was her chance.

 

SinB followed her to the bathroom, soundlessly slipping in behind her.

 

“Oh? Oh. It’s you.” What a nice welcome, SinB thought.

 

“Sorry, did you expect a fairy tale morning? That would have fitted more with the act you put on, wouldn’t it.”

 

“Why do you care? It’s none of your business, now move aside.” Yerin spat out, trying to make her way out as soon as she entered. Guess she just came here to finally be alone for a minute, but SinB didn’t have that same plan.

 

“I’ll make it my business.” She retaliated, shoving the blonde against the wall as she repeated the motions from earlier, capturing her sweet but poisonous lips in hers as her hands slipped under the girl’s pink blouse.

 

Yerin gasped and pushed the girl off her. “Holy - calm your down… At least let us go into the stall.” SinB happily complied.


 

Acting like nothing happened, Yerin walked out with SinB shortly after following her. Eyeing the hickey she purposefully left in a spot people might end up noticing if they just know where to look, even though Yerin had asked her to not leave any visible ones.

 

The thought surprised SinB for a moment. She usually wasn’t very territorial, if at all, but she felt like making this girl hers - and SinB was used to getting what she wanted no matter what it takes.

 

After this one occurrence, they ended up having occasional bathroom breaks.SinB following her to the toilet when Yerin asks the teacher to excuse her, with her initially protesting but then fully trusting her with her body. Every once in a while she actually did need a toilet break so SinB had to wait around before their usual rendezvous.


 

 

“What took you so long?” Eunha, a small brunette, whispered to Yerin as she slid back onto her seat.

 

“That’s not very polite to ask.” Eunha rolled her eyes.

 

“You don’t have to act like nothing is going on, I saw the hickey.” She said, nudging at her collarbone.

 

“… I explicitly asked her to not leave any visible ones.” Yerin muttered in annoyance.

 

“I knew it!” The shorter girl scream-whispered like only she could do. “Wait, she? Who is it??”

 

At that moment SinB walked in, Yerin quickly glancing at her before acting like she didn’t see her. Eunha gasped.

 

“SinB?? No, Yerin, don’t go there. Out of all the people you can get, you really went for her?”

 

Yerin looked confused, what’d she mean by that? 

 

“What’s up with that?”

 

“Yerin… SinB is basically the biggest player there is. Like, definition player. She’s probably slept with half the girls of this school already if not more and you’re probably just one of her many - MANY - flings.”


 

The next time SinB followed her to the bathroom Yerin was already awaiting her, pushing her against the wall before she even fully entered.

 

“Woah, easy there. That happy to see me?” She teases, but Yerin looks angry. And not the usual angry like how she basically always looks when she’s pissed - which is most of the time - but actually angry at her. SinB usually liked it, but this didn’t give her a good feeling.

 

“Are you seeing anyone?”

 

“How’s that any of your concern?” SinB replies, sounding sharper than she intended.

 

Yerin snaps.

 

“Does this even mean anything to you? Or is all of this just some game to you?”

 

SinB was bewildered for a moment. She actually hadn’t slept with anyone other than Yerin the last few weeks, but for some reason she felt like pushing her buttons some more and it ended up turning out like… this.

 

Awaiting SinB’s response but not getting one, Yerin removed her hand that was placed next to SinB.

 

“ you.” And with that she angrily walked out. SinB yelling at her to wait, but she just kept walking.

 


 

It had been two weeks since that last encounter. SinB once again found herself standing on the porch of a huge house, the familiar booming music and party smell seeping out.

She had to admit, she messed up. Did it bother her? Not really. Was that a lie? Yes. Was she able to do anything about it?

…She wasn’t sure. Sowon urged her to go in, and just like that she stepped into that familiar environment again of party goers and loud, unrestricted behavior.

 

Maybe she’d take it easy this time. Just grab a drink, stick with the others, dance a bit.

She followed Sowon and the others until they found a nice spot and started dancing to the music. Sowon looked at her weirdly, like she wasn’t used to this. In reality it was because she indeed wasn’t used to this, usually SinB would immediately dart off looking for her next prey.

 

They were well into their first hour at the party already when SinB noticed a familiar figure just a few meters away over at the stairs.

Yerin, wearing a white dress that ended just above her knees, her blonde hair pinned back. SinB would’ve been stunned, if it weren’t for the strange  situation she found her in.

 

The two guys from that time, surrounding Yerin. The only difference was that this time Yerin was the one flirting, the two of them just gawking at her, touching her in a way that made SinB’s stomach churn and feel like she was burning on the inside.

 

This was obviously her getting back at her and SinB didn’t like it one bit. Especially since she realized she ed up by staying quiet instead of just clearing up their misunderstanding, so she got what she had coming. Though, the whole reason for that misunderstanding was because SinB usually wasn’t the ‘stick to one girl type’, heck, at one point she even had five girls at the same time - all 5 of them knowing about it, of course. That wasn’t something she was into.

 

But seeing those two dudes fondling Yerin all over, it made SinB’s blood boil. Even more so when she noticed Yerin glancing at her, she knew how this was making SinB feel.

However, two can play that game.

 

 

 

Instead of giving the other girl the satisfaction of responding, she just walked away while staying in her sight and kissed the first best girl she could find - which wasn’t hard with all these hormonal drunks around. Yerin was in obvious shock from her response, but was quick to respond by suggestively looking at the guy in front of her and leaning closer until he went in to kiss her. She kissed back, the other guy’s arm who looked way too eager to be up next - like they were taking turns sharing a plaything.

 

Their battle went on for ages, in reality just a few minutes, but it felt excruciatingly long, with the both of them at one point locking eyes as they were being kissed and touched by people they weren’t even acknowledging.

 

Still going at it, SinB noticed one of the guys trying to sneak his hands under her dress which caused her to immediately come to a halt and rush away from the girl she didn’t even remember the face of to Yerin. She angrily grabbed his hand and pulled it away from Yerin, the skin of his arm around her fingers turning white.

 

“What the do you think you’re doing??” She hissed, making the guys jolt at her sharp tone.

 

“Whoa! She started this, we were just going along with her. Don’t need to be all y about it.” The guys took off, leaving the two of them behind. When SinB turned around Yerin was looking at the floor, her cheeks flushed and her eyes glossy. Were those tears?

With one quick move Yerin pushed her away and dashed to one of the rooms in the back, leaving SinB behind stunned. She couldn’t believe she was thinking this but she looked so attractive just now, her hair messy and clothes disheveled, even with the marks and stench from those two all over her.

 

Standing there in silence for a few seconds thinking back on what just happened, her thoughts got interrupted by a loud piercing voice coming from behind her.

 


 

“Hey!! Was that Yerin just now running away, crying? What the hell did you do to her, SinB?” SinB looked at her baffled, this tiny girl just suddenly showed up and she was angry. Real angry. 

 

“Answer me!”

 

“Noth-”

 

“As if, there’s no way she’d cry like that. I’m going to her right now and if she even as much as mentions your name I’ll be getting back to you, and you’ll regret ever having gotten close to her. You should’ve just sticked to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter