파니아,정말 사랑해

The Dork,Dorkier and Dorkiest
A/N:I wrote the chapter name in Korean for fun

XD

Taeyeon was finally back at work.She was really angry went her friends were scolded especially Jieun.

"You can't just fire them like that!They were only taking care of me!How would you feel if no one was there to take care of you huh?"Taeyeon shouted at Officer Kim.

Officer Kim became speechless."Fine,you guys aren't fired.Officer Taeyeon,follow me,"he said.

"Go on guys.I'll be alright,"Taeyeon said to her friends.

Taeyeon was now in Officer Kim's office.Officer Kim looked displeased at Taeyeon."You're no different than your dad Officer Taeyeon.That's why I despise you the same way I despised your father,"Officer Kim said angrily.

"Why did you give us the job then?"Taeyeon asked coldly.

"That was your parents' last wish before they died,"Officer Kim said bluntly.

Taeyeon was hiding her temper but the temper broke out when Officer Kim talked about her parents in that way.She grabbed her uncle's collar and punched him."YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS!"Taeyeon shouted loudly causing other staffs to enter.They pulled Taeyeon away and helped Officer Kim.

"You're fired Kim Taeyeon,you and all your friends except for Tiffany,"Officer Kim said and laughed.

Taeyeon punched the wall.She looked at her friends and saw them looking really angry.Taeyeon did not say anything and walked past them.Sooyoung grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her closer.She punched Taeyeon's face and kicked her stomach."What the hell is wrong with you Taeng?"Sooyoung asked angrily.

Taeyeon did not say a word.Sooyoung wanted to punch Taeyeon one more time but Sunny stopped her.Taeyeon walked away and went back home.

When she was home,she packed her stuff and changed her clothes.She left the house without living any notes.

"Why are you defending her Sunny?She deserved that,"Sooyoung asked Sunny.

"You haven't even heard her story,"Sunny replied.

"Let me ask you one more time Sunny,why are you defending Taeyeon?"Sooyoung asked Sunny once again.

"She must have a reason to get mad at Officer Kim right?"Sunny replied.

"Maybe what Siwon had said was right.You are cheating on me with Taeyeon,"Sooyoung said coldly.

"What?Me and Taeyeon?She's actually my-"

"I don't want to listen to you anymore Sunny.We're over,"Sooyoung said and walked away.

Yoona decided to send Jessica home,leaving Sooyoung to go home alone."I'm sorry Taeyeon.I'm really sorry,"Sooyoung said as she entered the house.There was no response from Taeyeon so Sooyoung went to her room.

Sooyoung was shocked when she saw that everything was empty in both Taeyeon's cupboard and wardrobe.Yoona finally came home and Sooyoung went down.

"Taeyeon,she ran away,"Sooyoung said.

"It's your fault.You started a fight with her,"Yoona said and rolled her eyes.

"Fine,I admit that it is all my fault.Where could she be?"Sooyoung asked worriedly.

"You know that Sunny and Taeyeon are only friends right?"Yoona said.

"I wasn't thinking back there,"Sooyoung said frustratingly.

"Let's go find her,"Yoona said and ran out of the house.

Tiffany was walking at the park with Taeyeon.She saw Taeyeon and ran towards her but when she noticed that Taeyeon was avoiding her,she grabbed Taeyeon's arm and hugged her tightly.

"What's with the bag Taeyeon?"Tiffany asked,breaking the silence.They were walking hand in hand since Tiffany thought that Taeyeon would try to escape.

"I ran away from home,"Taeyeon replied,looking away to avoid Tiffany's gaze.

Tiffany stopped walking.Taeyeon turned and saw Tiffany looking angry in a cute manner.Taeyeon chuckled and went upload to Tiffany.The latter softened when she saw Taeyeon's bruised face.She touched it but Taeyeon winced in pain."What happened?"she asked sternly and folded her arms.

"I had a fight with Sooyoung,"Taeyeon replied.She did know why she told Tiffany about it.She felt like She could not lie to Tiffany at all.

Tiffany pouted.Taeyeon raised an eyebrow."What?"she asked.

"Friends should not fight,"Tiffany said like a kid.

Taeyeon smiled and ruffled Tiffany's hair.Taeyeon held onto Tiffany's hand and walked around the park.

"My father asked my mother for a hand in marriage at this park,"Taeyeon said all of the sudden.

<

"Why are you telling me all this?"Tiffany asked even though she knew everything about Taeyeon.

"I don't know.I seem to trust you like I trust Miyoung,"Taeyeon replied bluntly.

"Oh,"Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon stopped all of the sudden and faced Tiffany.She let out a sigh and said,"Pani-ah,I really really like you.Well,I know I promised Miyoung I won't find any other girls or guys but you seem to caught my eyes.You look just like her,act just like her and even talk like her.I feel bad for breaking the promise but-"

"I don't love you Taeyeon.I already have Siwon,"Tiffany cut Taeyeon off.

Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hand and walked away.Taeyeon crossed the road and Tiffany followed.She did not see an incoming car coming."Tiffany!"Taeyeon shouted.Tiffany turned and her eyes widened.Looks like the history is repeating itself but this time I'm going to die,Tiffany thought.

She was expecting the car to bang into her but she felt someone embracing her and pushing her away.The car zoomed past them and Tiffany opened her eyes.She saw Taeyeon on top of her looking really worried.

"I-I'm fine Taeyeon.Get off me and go away,"Tiffany said rudely.Tiffany did not mean to be rude to Taeyeon but she wanted Taeyeon to hate her.

"I saved your life and now you're asking me to go away?"Taeyeon said feeling hurt."That's one difference between you and Miyoung.Miyoung's nice enough to thank me."

Taeyeon stood up and walked away.Tiffany saw that Taeyeon was limping.She then remembered hearing Taeyeon groaned in pain."I'm sorry Taeyeon,"she said softly.

Taeyeon found a spot to rest and slowly sat down.She sighed and looked at the sky."Life would not be like if Miyoung was here with me,"Taeyeon said to herself.

"Taengoo!"she heard to person shouted.

She looked to the front and saw Sooyoung and Yoona running towards her.

"I'm really really sorry Taeng.I didn't mean to really punch you.I was just angry at that moment that I didn't even think,"Sooyoung said and hugged Taeyeon.

"It's alright Soo but you better fix your relationship with Sunny,"Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Come back home please?"Yoona asked in her cute voice.

"Sure but you have to carry me.I think I have broke a bone in my leg.I have to go to the hospital the next day,"Taeyeon said.

Yoona took Taeyeon's bag while Sooyoung carried Taeyeon.

Meanwhile,Tiffany was finally home and she sat on the couch.She was tired after the incident that She fell asleep on the couch.Sunny slowly pulled one strand of Tiffany's hair and put it inside a bag.Mission accomplish,she said.

Just then,she had a plan.She went into the kitchen and took out a can of whipped cream.She decorated Tiffany's face with it and ran to her room."I'm a genius,"Sunny said to herself.

"What did you do?"Jessica asked as she walked past Sunny's room.

"Look at Tiffany's face and don't laugh,"Sunny said and warned Jessica.