First Day Of Training With...

The Dork,Dorkier and Dorkiest

A week has past since they were at the beach.Taeyeon,Yoona and Sooyoung had woken up extra early because of their new job.Taeyeon's uncle had given them a job as a mentor for the new trainees at SoShi Police Force.Taeyeon was still asleep while Sooyoung and Yoona had already woke up.They tried to wake Taeyeon up but the latter would not seem to move.They decided to brainstorm and finally came out with a plan."We'lll be in trouble but this is the only way,"Sooyoung said.Yoona nodded and they both splashed water onto Taeyeon.

Taeyeon woke up and glared at the two of them.Yoona and Sooyoung laughed awkwardly and ran.Taeyeon,who was still too tired,got out of bed and wiped herself dry.She put on her uniform and went downstairs.

"Mianhae Taengoo.You weren't waking up so that was the only thing that could wake you up,"Sooyoung explained as she saw Taeyeon.Taeyeon ignored them and went out straight away.She entered her car and drove off.

"We have to take the bus Soo.She left us as a punishment,"Yoona said as she showed her phone to Sooyoung.

Tiffany,Sunny and Jessica were already at SoShi Headquarters.They were waiting patiently for their mentors to arrive."Your mentors will help you in everything.They will teach you how to use a gun and how to capture thieves,"Officer Kim,Taeyeon's uncle,said.

"Yes sir!"all the trainees said.

Tiffany,Sunny and Jessica were shocked to see Taeyeon,Sooyoung and Yoona,same goes to the three of them who were shocked to see them as well.

"Here are your mentors.Jessica,your partner will be Yoona.Sunny,your partner will be Sooyoung.Tiffany,your partner will be Siwon.Jieun,your partner will be Taeyeon...(The list goes on)"Officer Kim said.

Officer Kim left the room and the mentors when to their own respective students.

Yoona and Sooyoung were happy to get their own pair but Taeyeon was annoyed because Siwon got Tiffany as his student."You have no luck Taeyeon.She's mine,"Siwon whispered to Taeyeon.

A girl came towards Taeyeon.Taeyeon smiled."Are you Officer Taeyeon?"she asked.

"No need to be formal.Just call me Taeyeon.You are Jieun right?"Taeyeon said.The girl nodded."Let's go practice your shooting first alright?"

"Neh,"Jieun said and followed Taeyeon to the shooting area.

"Wow,you're a pro Taeyeon!"Jieun said and clapped her hands.

"It's nothing.It's been a long time since I've shoot too,"Taeyeon said and rubbed the back of her neck.Truth to be told,she was happy that someone had complimented her."It's your turn now Jieun."

The rookie nodded.Taeyeon placed her arms onto Jieun's own arms.She explained everything to Jieun.The latter nodded."Now,press the trigger,"Taeyeon said.

The bullet flew and hit the target."Now you try,"Taeyeon said"Jieun,hwaiting!"Taeyeon grinned dorkily.

Tiffany was jealous with their closeness."How could they get so close if they just met?"she muttered,feeling jealous.

"Let's start the training Tiff,"Siwon said as he got ready.He wanted to show an example on how to shoot but Tiffany pushed him away."I know how to shoot Siwon,"she said.

Tiffany shot the first time but missed the target.She groaned and tried to shoot again.This time,it was just close."Let me help you Tiff,"Siwon said.

"No,I can do it,"Tiffany said.Siwon sighed and grabbed onto Tiffany's hand.Tiffany struggled to break free but Siwon was too strong.Taeyeon clenched her fist and walked towards them.She pushed Siwon away and checked Tiffany.

"Are you alright?"Taeyeon asked Tiffany.Tiffany nodded.Taeyeon smiled and made Tiffany face the targets.She held onto the gun and put her arms around Tiffany."Hold onto the gun,"she said to Tiffany.The latter did as she said and held onto the gun.Taeyeon moved their hands slightly."Shoot,"she said to Tiffany.

"Thank you Taeyeon!"Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon.

"No problem Pani-ah,"Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Pani?"Tiffany said.

"It's your nickname I made.If you don't like it,I can always call you by your name,"Taeyeon said quickly.

"No,I love it,"Tiffany said and smiled.

"Officer Taeyeon,you should train Jieun instead of Tiffany.Get back to work,"Officer Kim said.Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went back to Jieun.

"It's lunch time.Let's go for lunch,"Taeyeon said.Jieun nodded.

"Hurry up midget!I'm hungry!"Sooyoung shouted from far.Taeyeon clenched her fist and kept cool.

"Would you like to join us Pani-ah?"Taeyeon asked as she looked at Tiffany.

"Sure,I would-"Tiffany was cut off by Siwon.

"No she can't.She's my student and I don't trust her with you,"Siwon said and pulled Tiffany beside him.

"She's not an item that you can own,"Taeyeon said.

"Well,what about Miyoung?She left you because you cheated on her and now you're in love with Tiffany?"Siwon said.

"Never say her name!"Taeyeon shouted and grabbed Siwon's collar.

"Are you coming or not?"Sooyoung asked.

"Take Jieun along guys.I'm not following,"Taeyeon said.She let go of Siwon and went somewhere.Tiffany glared at Siwon and went to follow Taeyeon.Siwon managed to grab her hand."You're not going anywhere Miyoung,"he whispered into Tiffany's ear.Tiffany froze at her spot and looked at Taeyeon disappearing.

"I'm right aren't I?"Siwon said and smirked.

"No,I'm Tiffany,"Tiffany said,defending herself.

"You can't lie Miyoung.I know it's you,"Siwon said.

Tiffany pushed Siwon away and walked far from him.Siwon ran after Tiffany and pinned her against the wall."I like you Miyoung.Why her?"he asked.

"I'll give you a chance,"Tiffany said.

"What?"Siwon said,shocked with Tiffany's words.

"I'm giving you a chance.I want to forget everything I did with Taeyeon in the past,"Tiffany said softly.

Siwon smiled."No worries,I will not disappoint you Miyoung.May I?"he said and pointed at Tiffany's lips.Tiffany nodded.I'm sorry I broke the promise TaeTae,"Tiffany said in her mind.

Flashback...

Taeyeon and Tiffany(A/N:I'm using Tiffany instead of Miyoung since we all know that Tiffany is Miyoung)were in a bed snuggling close to each other.They were tired right after a make out session.

"Only you can kiss my lips TaeTae.I won't allow anyone else to kiss it,"Tiffany said and hid her face on Taeyeon's chest.

"Promise?"Taeyeon said.

"Promise,"Tiffany said.

End of flashback...

----

Taeyeon was at the rooftop.It was raining but she did not mind."That bastard.Why must he appear in my life?"Taeyeon shouted.Lightning strike but Taeyeon was not scared at all.

Taeyeon's phone rang but she threw it off the roof."Damn my life,"she said to herself.

The rain finally stopped and Taeyeon entered the building back.Officers were wondering why Taeyeon was wet."Here's a towel Taengoo,"Sunny said.Taeyeon thanked Sunny and wiped her hair.

"How do you know I was here?"Taeyeon asked.

"Sooyoungie told me that your favourite place is at the rooftop.Sooyoungie and Yoona were afraid to come up so I went instead,"Sunny replied.

"Can you get Tiffany's DNA for me?I have Miyoung's DNA.I want to do a check to see if they are the same,"Taeyeon said.

"You're multi talented Taengoo.Sure,"Sunny said and smiled.Taeyeon sneezed.Sunny giggled."Let me send you home Taeng.I don't want you to faint.

Since Taeyeon was sick,everyone including Jieun and excluding Tiffany and Siwon took a leave.They wanted to take care of Taeyeon.Tiffany,who was busy with Siwon,was too distracted to take notice of Taeyeon.

"Where arre the rest?"Officer Kim asked Siwon and Tiffany.

"Yoona,Jessica,Sooyoung,Sunny and Jieun took a leave to take care of Taeyeon,Sir,"Siwon said.

"What?Taeyeon's sick?"Tiffany said in shock.

"They are going to get it.Both of you,good job,"Officer Kim said and walked away.

"Let's get back to work,"Siwon said and dragged Tiffany away.

"I guess this is why Taeyeon hates you Siwon,"Tiffany said angrily.

"Taeyeon hates me because of other reasons,"Siwon said and smirked.

---

"You guys no need to take care of me you know,"Taeyeon said.

"This is what we can do after yesterday's incident,"Sooyoung said and smiled sheepishly.

"You guys will get it after I'm healthy once again,"Taeyeon said and smiled evilly.

"It's time to eat your medicine Taeyeon,"Jieun said softly.

"Feed me,"Taeyeon said and opened .

Jieun blushed but fed Taeyeon."Gomawo,"Taeyeon said and grinned sheepishly.