Finding you

Why are you being like this? (Sequel To 'Are you our anti fan?')

 

You got out of the salon with Eunri, she stared at you for a moment until you snapped. “Unni, stop with your staring. It’s embarrassing” you hid your face and she laughed out loud. “You look really different, did you fix anything inside the salon” she asked and chuckled. “It’s like so obvious. I fixed my hair; I cut it shorter, dyed it red and have fringes”  you looked up to focus on your bangs.

 

“I mean, did you fix your eyes or your nose or your ears. You ears seem to be more protruding” she stuck her tongue out and you hit her arms lightly, “that wasn’t funny, unni” you pouted. She patted your head and then her eyes widened; “Oh gosh, I forgot we have a schedule” she looked around for a cab.

 

“WHAT? I thought we are having a free day today” you sighed and followed her to the footpath and she nodded. “The company called when you were fixing your appearance. It was a sudden schedule, the artist themselves also didn’t expect it” Eunri finally got a cab and headed to the building.

 

Both of you ran to your respective waiting room, Exo K looked at you as you closed the door. “Woah, you got some change going on right there” The coordinator smiled at you while you bowed. Sera, another stylist nudged you. “Where were you when we called you?” she said and you took out your phone, seeing the number of missed calls.

 

“Ooops, I guess I fell off to sleep during this” you pointed to your new hairstyle and gave an apologetic look. Finally, the van arrived and you quickly ran to hold the outfits for tonight. As you walked to the van, Kai was beside you again. “Co-ordi noona looks like an idol today” he reached out for the clothes but you rejected his offer.

 

“Red wasn’t a good idea right? I should have gone for orange” You puffed your cheeks and placed the outfits at the back of the van. Kai was still beside you, you blinked at him and he chuckled. “I think both color suits you---“ before he could continue, you flicked your fingers, “You are going to be late” you told him to get on the van as you turned around to get on the other.

 

Kai scoffed at you and turned around, ‘I guess she is a good mood today’ he smiled as he sat next to Baekhyun, closing the door. “Why the happy face? Did you meet the love of your life in the middle of the crowd outside” Chanyeol asked, pointing at the fans. Kai looked outside and got a shock, ‘I didn’t notice them there, I thought it was empty because I could only see Heeyoung noona’

 

---------------------------------------------

Rushing out with another set of clothes since Exo K have five songs to perform, ‘MAMA, Into Your World, History and What is Love?’  You gave them their respective outfit and helped them. After all the rushing with the clothes, they sat down in front of the mirror; getting their makeup done.

 

“EXO K ON SET IN TEN MINUTES!!” the announcer called out and closed the door. The members began to do their second warm up and did their shouts, “EXO K SARANGHAJA” you smiled and waved at them. “Hwaiting!” you said along with the rest of the stylists.

 

When they were finally on stage, f(x) came back down so Eunri walked to Exo K’s room for you. She fanned herself and started to complain, “The weather outside is getting cold while over here is getting hot” she fixed her hair and you did the same too.  “Want to get something to drink?” you asked as you felt your throat dry up.

 

“Of course” she smiled and got up, hooking her hands with yours. Walking towards the vending machine, you heard familiar voices. ‘It can’t be them, they should be getting ready for their concert tomorrow’ you frowned as you remembered their schedules.

 

“Unni, I’m going to the washroom” you told her and walked off without looking back.

 

------------------------

*At the vending machine*

Eunri looked at the drinks and the price, ‘I wonder which one will Heeyoung like’. She sighed and turned around, her eyes widened when she met someone’s side profile. “Oh! Woohyun-ah~” she called out and he stopped. He turned and smiled small, not recognizing the lady who called him. “Annyeonghasaeyo~” he bowed.

 

“Eyy, Woohyun why are you being so formal with Eunri noona. Did you forget me already? Aish you need to socialize more with your girlfriend’s workmate slash friends” she laughed. Woohyun laughed small until he recalled what she said. “Workmate? What do you mean workmate” he asked.

 

“Heeyoung is working with me now. I am not going to tell you who she is looking after but yeah” she zipped . “Where is she now?” he asked her, his expression softened but showed full determination. “Aigoo, you miss her already? She just went to the washroom” Eunri pointed to the left and he ran off.

 

‘Heeyoung…’