Fall Fest

Pumpkins, Leaves, and the Ber Months Please

As promised, Yoongi had found the perfect place to take Jimin to celebrate his birthday and kick off Spooky Season right. Yoongi gathereed Jimin, along with Namjoon and Jin, who's car they were taking and their driver for the evening, and loaded up into Jin's car. Yoongi put the directions into Jin's phone and off they drove into the country to their destination, a rual event called Fall Fest, a local attraction that happens every weekend in October.

The location was spooky cool and the atmosphere screamed Autumn. Jin turned into the dirt driveway that leads onto the venue and park in the designated parking area. As they walk into the event, they can't help but be distracted by all the pumpkins and lit Jack O' Lanterns everywhere, but Jin voiced his concern about the lack of people at the venue. Yoongi asured him that the website said they were open and obviously someone had to have lit the candles in the Jack O' Lanterns.

There were makeshift booths made out of wooden crates set up that had big red banners that said Fall Fest on them attached to the tops of them. They had Trick or Treat buckets and a variety of candy scatterd across them. To the left of them was a tractor and some hay bales and toward there right was a creepy looking barn.

A little ways past the tractor seemed to be where they had a haunted attraction, some sort of darkride game and then, of course, a spooky corn maze. They boys decided to try the haunted attraction first. The sign on the door said  "Afraid Of The Dark". Jin declared that he would sit this one out. Jimin pouted but hugged his friend and agreed they would meet him when they were finished.


 

 

Yes I swiped this event from The Curse Of DreadBear DLC game. If you don't know what I mean, it's a Five Nights At Freddy's VR game. It's a horror game, but when you win a game you get sent to a barn to collect a prize. The barn is decorated like a Halloween birthday party. It's really cute actually.