Bath and Body Works

Pumpkins, Leaves, and the Ber Months Please

August 18th

 

Yoongi internally groaned as the blue and white gingham sign came into view. He had agreed to come to the mall with Jimin (even he isn't immune to his cute eye smile) but he had somehow only pictured the music store and arcade and not this brightly lit store that women seem to flock toward. Jimin just eye smiles again at him and gently squeezes his hand that he had decided to grab a hold of. He just sighs as Jimin enthusiastically pulls him inside the store. The sales lady greets them and immediately informs them of their latest promotion. Yoongi tunes most of it out as he gazes at all the different displays of fragrances, but hears Jimin mention Halloween and instantly turns his attention back toward him. just in time too, as Jimin is following the woman toward a certain display.

Before he knows it, Jimin has Yoongi smelling all sorts of different candles. "Ooh Hyung, this one smells amazing"!, Jimin says excitedly as he another candle under Yoongi's nose. This might not exactly be his idea of fun, but he can't deny the fact that watching Jimin bounce around wasn't adorable. He also doesn't understand why this store is already promoting Halloween fragrances. Halloween might be ages away, but they did have some cool looking candle holders, not that he would admit that to anyone anyways.


 

Fun fact, if you didn't already know, Bath and Body Works started selling Halloween stuff at the end of July.  My sister and I went to our local one and I smelled every new Fall and Halloween scent they had lol. They really do have some cool candle holders, but they are not within my budget to buy.