Chapter Six

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The first day they were in Gyeongju they visited as much as the city had to see, Donghae tried to leave Eunhyuk alone with TaeSung, but the dialogue he was having with the alpha about certain historical points was too interesting to let him go.      

 From the alpha's point of view, he was even amazed at himself when he talked to the brunette, as much as in mechanics that information wasn't necessary, Donghae still had an exam ahead of him and he kind of felt a little guilty to drag the brunette to that weekend, after the horrible advice he had given TaeSung. 

 TaeSung, on the other hand, realized what the expression "holding a candle" really meant, because that's what he was doing there, he felt sad for not having his boyfriend by his side to see the beautiful sights, but in a way he could get to know better two people he had never gotten along with at the university, even though they all studied at the same place. 

 In the little omega's mind, TaeVin could be a little more like Eunhyuk, who, even though he didn't understand anything Donghae said, was interested in the subject, looking for more information about the brunette. 

 When the moon was in place of the sun, the three of them were sitting in a small restaurant, waiting for their food. 

 Hyukjae : I hope the day was worthwhile 

 Donghae : Yes. This little one I passed, if I don't get the highest grade in the class on the exam, I'll simply be a 0 left 

 TaeSung : Are you going to have an exam?

 Donghae : Next week and you two kind of helped me study for it today 

 TaeSung : Now I understand everything (said with a smile)

 Donghae : Understand what?

 TaeSung was about to answer, but his gaze met with Hyukjae's who was shaking his head to say no and signaled for silence, for another not to say anything. 

 TaeSung : Nothing (laughed drinking some of the drink he had ordered) Give me a few minutes (left the table giving privacy to the "couple")

 Donghae : So how was the day? (questioned the alpha when he saw the other omega far away from them)

 Hyukjae : It went well

 Donghae : Was there any progress?

 Hyukjae : Actually (scratched his head) Your exam was important 

 Donghae : Yeah, so what?

 Hyukjae : I kind of ignored TaeSun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter