Chapter Two

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music was heard from a great distance, people were talking and laughing, others were drinking and dancing, but everyone was having fun, which was the important thing to do at that party. However, in the middle of that chaos, Hyukjae found himself at the makeshift bar of the owner of that house waiting to be served with something that could quench his thirst that he was having, while he was waiting, he felt a movement next to him and smiled when he realized who it was by the smell. 

 XXX : A picture lasts longer (he said sarcastically making the alpha laugh)

 Hyukjae : Donghae, what are you doing here?

 Donghae : I also have the right to have fun 

 Hyukjae : And I thought it was for something else (the omega stared at him without understanding so the alpha pointed to a couple talking in a group of people) 

 Donghae : My dear Eunhyuk-shi....

 Hyukjae : Ihh too formal (made a face interrupting the other)

 Donghae : Moving on, I don't need much to win TaeVin, I did it once and I'll do it again (smiled superiorly) However, today I just want to have fun 

 Hyukjae : That means you have no idea what to do 

 Donghae : Hyukjae, if I wanted TaeVin right now he would have his eyes on me 

 Hyukjae : Oh yeah! How?

 The brunette peered at where his ex-boyfriend was with TaeSung and then turned to Hyukjae who was already sipping his beer with an amused look on his face.

 Donghae : Go gather the money (after that he took a sip from the other's glass and went to the dance floor grabbing one of his friends)

 The alpha shook his head laughingly at the younger man's defiant attitude and dug his gaze into that one as he watched him dance making several pairs of eyes follow his action. Donghae was a handsome omega and danced well, Hyukjae had to admit that. He turned his attention to the couple of boyfriends who were now also watching the brunette and TaeVin's gaze met his ex-boyfriend's, he ended up earning a wink from the latter and that attitude made Hyukjae laugh once again seeing TaeSung's disgusted face. 

 As soon as his gaze went to Donghae again, he raised his glass towards Donghae, celebrating the small breakthrough he had had. However, Donghae ended up winking at him as well making the alpha laugh even harder at the other's boldness. 

 The omega's dance followed the beat of the music and the movements were of someone who understood what he was doing, the alpha continued leaning against a counter still watching him, however Donghae glanced at him pointing to a place and realized that TaeSung had left the place after noticing that TaeVin had his full attention on his ex-boyfriend.  

 Hyukjae : TaeSung, wait (said hurriedly as he walked in calm steps towards the other omega)

 TaeSung : What is it Eunhyuk?

 Hyukjae : I want to know if you are okay? (came close to the other and the smell was a little sweeter than Donghae's)

 TaeSung : Fine? Do you think I'm okay? (questioned with tears already streaming down his face) My boyfriend has his full attention on someone el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter