[1] Seungwan

Everything Everywhere with Seungwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was sitting on a park bench trying to define what love is but she has never really understood what it meant and why people chase the feeling of being in love. All she saw it to be was an escape from the mundane, and the routine humans are bound to, trying to find meaning when all there was is emptiness.

 

“I can probably help.”  She heard someone behind but she ignored her hoping she’d leave. “Love can make you feel whole.”

 

“I didn’t ask—“

 

“Have you ever been in love?” Joohyun finally turned around and saw her.

 

“If you have too much time on your hands, I suggest you go and feed some pigeons over there.” She went back to her notes, scribbling down what she wrote earlier to prevent the girl from seeing them.

 

Judgment, was she ever afraid of that.

 

“They stole my lunch though-”

 

Just leave

 

“And I don’t think they really like me.”

 

Neither do I

 

“I haven’t seen you here before.”

 

Joohyun covered her face with her hood desperately wishing its comfort can wash her away from the conversation, but the wind had other plans.

 

“Am I being too chatty?”

 

Joohyun sighed, and nodded. “Don’t you have anywhere to be?”

 

“Strangers are the best people to give you advices. Have you heard that?”

 

“Why would anyone take an advice from a stranger? That doesn’t make sense.”

 

Someone save me from this conversation

 

“E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter