[2] Seungwan

Everything Everywhere with Seungwan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are things that she have discovered about Seungwan.

 

One of which is her inability to make eye contact whenever they’re eating and how Joohyun has to move her glass away from her as she has knocked it more than she can count since the day they’ve met.

 

Birthdays we’re also something Seungwan liked remembering, classifying them based on a book published on the same day. “Can you guess mine?” Seungwan playfully asked her, pushing a pile of books in Joohyun’s direction. 

 

“I bet it’s something romantic.”

 

“Am I that transparent?” 

 

“You’re just, you.” She picked out a book from an author whose last name rhymes with peaches. “Here.”

 

“The Guiding Sun.” Seungwan smiled, and in that moment Joohyun felt what it meant.

 

“Have you read this?” Seungwan gave her the book again. “It’s about a dying woman trying to understand what life should have been for her.”

 

“Did she regret anything?” Joohyun looked up and saw the sun setting behind. 

 

“I wouldn’t know.”

 

“I thought-“

 

“I haven’t read it.” Seungwan smiled that turned into laughter. “What if she never found it, you know? What life should be like, and what if I don’t find mine too?”

 

“Her story is different from yours. You’re Seungwan and she’s—“ Joohyun quickly scanned the book. “Antoinette Garbyldar? If they named me that i’ll probably just make my purpose on changing my name.”

 

“Hey!” They both chuckled. “You still don’t know my last name though, what if it’s as absurd as her?”

 

I’ll still take it.

 

Joohyun stop.

 

“Stop what?”

 

“I didn’t mean to-“ 

 

“I like hearing it.” Seungwan started to arrange the books. “Your thoughts, even the unfiltered ones.” 

 

Joohyun sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter