Oneshot

Which Disease My Bunny Caught?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lay are you listening? "

"Lay? "

"ZHANG ING YIXING! "

Lay snapped back from his dream and came back in reality, he glance from where the voice is coming ; of course it's his friend I mean moron friend chanyeol's voice.

Who was more like cursing him underneath his one breath.

"What happened to you dude? I was calling you from last five minutes . Why are you looking like a owl who is thinking weather he should go out for jogging in morning or night? "

" That's a great question chanyeol, but Shut the up! I'm not in mood today for your lame joke". He respond in irritated expression. More likely irritated because his friend compared him with owl!

"oh! Dude I know their must be problem, you are looking like confused moron. you can share with me,  you know;) we are best friends."

" That will be most useless thing I will ever do" said lay knowing the famous fact 'share you're problems with your friends, they will give you bunches of useless solutions until you forgot you're own problem '.

"Well I'm offended, anyways these are the files which you have to check and sign. I'm having  date so I'm gotta go. Bye! And stay like moron. Because we are oneeee-"
He left room leaving annoying lay. Watching his back until he totally disappeared.

Maybe he is actually looking like confused moron. Lay signed and continued  digging himself in reading those freaking files .

But damn! He can't focus himself at work, but why?

Of course the reason is nobody but none other than his beloved wife 'Zhang Junmyeon' only.

He is watching from about last two weeks, his bunny is changed alot. He is no more previous bunny at all. The one who used to hug him when latter come back from office after a long day, the one who always gives a smile whenever he saw his husband struggling, the one who wake him up every morning by giving a passionate kiss and more and more.

But it's all opposite now, when he return back to home no hugs but a nagging from brunette about 'you should eat you're lunch''why are you so careless' 'why so late today?'

The smile which you are talking is turned into a big k-drama 'I'm you're slave yeah? ' 'can't you just do this small thing? ' 'I feel like a slave now!  wake up every morning make you're breakfast, wake you and prepare you're dress, then send you're lunch to you're office, that's not enough then «suho bunny I forgot my files will you please bring it for me» , then house course . I feel myself like a robot! Now do you're freaking dishes, I'm not gonna help at all! "

Yeah, just for that freaking dishes he has to hear this much. Even he never heard his mother nagging him how much Suho did that day.

Rest of the situation you can just imagine by you're own, just by reading those two.

But more fascinating, when Suho had a weird craving, it was first time he saw him eating cake with tomato ketchup. Lay he thought maybe latter just trying to taste something different but no he ate whole damn cake with ketchup with an excellent complementation.

Next day the same thing but ketchup with brownies, pizza with honey, ice cream with soya sauce and blah blah blah blah. List goes further.

Nothing is humiliating then this!

And when he tried to stop brunet, latter will cry like baby. Wanting for more.

With sudden mood change and weird cravings, he is affaird what if his bunny caught a disease?

If this has cure then please give medicine to lay immediately!

Lay signed heavily and took all files with him , lastly taking greetings from his assistant and give few instruction before leaving office . He conclude with doing the rest of the work at home.

As he arrived back, lay knows what will happen next, Suho will ask him why did he came home early, a bit of nagging after that, then weird dish of his belo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter