Gay panic ( 1.0)

Seungwan and her problems

After our L.A mini outdoor concert, I was so excited to go home well you all know the reason but right now we're inside our van and rest of the members in their own van and I can't help but smile over what Irene whispered to me after her Havana dance but it would be too obvious how I'm so easy to get when it comes to her so I calmed myself up, acting all tough again, I sneaked my eyes to the side in peripheral view to see wether she's sleeping or doing something and she is indeed sleeping, tired from the mini concert, I stared at her like she's an art in a museum, analyzing every details from her forehead, eyes to nose and lips , ' she's so beautiful ' I thought of again , loving my favorite view.

 

When we got back to our dorm , I didn't bother her to do the Havana dance again to me alone even though she told me she would but anygays, I instead guided her to our room and let her sleep still with her outfit and I thought of changing it to more comfortable clothes but I don't want to invade her privacy so I didn't out of respect although we have been together for years, We haven't really gone to the more mature and adult phase.

 

I wrapped her with our blanket and made my way to the bathroom silently so it won't wake her up and as I was done bathing , I joined her to bed slowly and silently until I've made my spot next to her

 

....

 

"Wannie" I heard a name in my dream from a familiar voice " wannie" I heard it again " Wendy"! A soft yell woke me up, it was my girlfriend who called me early in the morning, I stared at her with my squeaky eyes and blink it multiple times to wake my eyes off , I sat up and rub my eyes "goodmorning~" I greeted the pretty girl next to me but as I've gained full of my eyes , I saw a pout from my girl.

 

"You didn't change my clothes!" She whined.

 

"Oh- I'm sorry, I just don't want to you know- , invade your privacy" I shyly respond.

 

"Wannie, I wouldn't mind if you see me in a and or , even if you touch me anywhere, I wouldn't really mind if it's you" she said it so casual and I couldn't progress it into my mind. I haven't seen nor heard her being so bold, and blunt those unfiltered words that made me speechless.

 

"W-wh- , " my flustered mind couldn't speak up 

 

" fine, maybe you're not attracted to me anymore that's why" my girl got off our bed and I still didn't know what to respond but I quickly grab her arms in reflects as she stood.

 

" I'll change your clothes " I said without thinking and I couldn't really tell if she got creepy out because of the silence after, but as soon as I realized what I've said ,I removed my hand from her and sat still " I- ah...." I was about to apologize but she turned around and smiled

"okay" she answered , and my heart couldn't take the constant fast beat , I placed my hand on my chest to calm myself up but my heart wouldn't.

 

" - " I gay panicked and hid my face with the blanket as I fell down on our bed and I heard her chuckle so I sat up right again with red face.

"Waaa, Can you stop doing things like that, my heart couldn't take it" I sigh.

 

"What did I do?" She asked chuckling.

 

" Waa! Bae joohyun!" I flattery yelled as I still couldn't calm myself up.

 

"What?" Her faced shows a smiling but confuse , but I know she knows what she's doing.

 

I fan myself and made a big sigh " okay... A-are you sure tho ?" I made sure she's okay with it knowing I'm the one who's not gonna be okay.

 

"Yes, I want you to do this tho" she said comfortably and I swear my gay panick scale went up high 

 

" Okay -..turn around" I ordered and saw my girl liking it somehow. She turned around and waited for me , I went closer to her back kneeling on our bed shakingly and nervously pulling first down the off shoulder left strap , Irene lifted her left arm to get it out and I successfully remove it from her left shoulder and repeated it to the right.

 " waaa! I can't do it! " I surrendered laying back to our bed and sat back again but she turned around with loose top almost seeing her half way , in panic I grab our blanket and cover her with it " bae joohyun-shi, please have mercy on me , please!".

 

"Okay fine~..." She finally turned around And made her way to the our closet.

 

" you're not mad, right?" I worried.

 

"If you'll change my clothes right now, I wouldn't be" she said as she picks what to wear.

 

" I'm sorry, it's just that - , my heart couldn't take it , I literally can't breathe even if you just touch my hand , what more if I see you like - like that, I would die, literally".

 

" Then when are we-, nevermind ... I'll take a bath" I heard a slight of sadness in it but it sounded so naughty so it gave me a hard confusion. She went inside our bathroom and heard the shower on.

 

" hmmmmm" I kept thinking and covered my mouth as soon as I realized .

......

Next chapter~

Gay panic ( 2.0)