Irresistible girlfriend

Seungwan and her problems

It's been 2 days since the day Irene had read Seungwan's Diary and also since then been ignoring the younger

 

currently they have a group performance in an open stage in L.A and are now in the backstage room, fixing all their makeups and dresses.

 

Joohyun who's wearing a tight black skirt and red offshoulder sat on a chair, crosses her legs as she lifts her phone and seemingly just sliding up.

 

Wendy who just now finished her makeup, stood up and thanked her stylist and makeup artist then just took a one second glance on her girlfriend to check whether she's alright,but because of the distance Irene have been giving to her, she chose to not approach her out of respect and so just sat back again to her chair.

 

she really tried not to look as she can see Irene through the mirror , but her eyes still falls upon the older and when she saw Irene flipping her hair off its shoulder, Wendy gulped and coughed with a blink of her eyes but as she took a peek again,she met Irene's eye and out of nervousness she immediately looked away, acting like nothing happened,like she saw nothing.

 

On the other hand, Irene was filming the whole time , she has been filming Wendy through the mirror and trying to be seductive and she can only smirk in disguise.

 

"We are going in 5 minutes, please be ready" a staff from the event informed .

 

"Ne!" They all said in rhyme.

 

Now after performing badboy and peek a boo,they all stood there randomly and should now come to their usual spots.

 the line up should be Joy-yeri-irene-seulgi-wendy but Irene stood beside Wendy, now their line up goes joy - yeri - seulgi - Irene - Wendy...

When the host now came to the stage,the other members looked at their leader with a raise of their brows as if they are saying 'unnie, what are you doing' and so seulgi made a space between yeri and her but Irene didn't even paid attention to them, so they just let her be.

 

" Hana, dul, set" their leader said and they quickly turned their head at the crowd and together they greeted " hi, We are Redvelvet" 

 

"Oh! Welcome to L.A Cake girls" the host welcomed them and the girls chuckles,

" how's L.A?" He added

 

As usual when it comes to foreign stage, Wendy is their speaker "uh-... We really enjoyed L.A, especially the foods" Wendy said and the members nodded, for they also understood it, since they know basic English.

 

"Ooooo, like what food?" 

 

" We had Mediterranean Gem Salad and Sweet Potato Tacos, it was so delicious" 

 

"Oh wow, what a good choice!...we are so much happy that you enjoyed L.A" 

 

the crowded screams

 

"Irene-shi" the host called the leader and Wendy turned to look 

 

"Ne!" She smiled that made Wendy flattery smiled but immediately get herself together so she won't be so obvious drooling over their leader.

 

"You did Havana dance, right?" The host asked 

 

Irene understood and nodded "Uh, yes" it was cute small yes, clearly made Wendy flattery smiled again

 

"Can you do it again here?" 

The scream got louder and louder, seems like they wanted to witness the Havana Irene dance 

 

Irene looked at the crowd and chuckles, she nodded and the Song started

 

She danced just like what she danced before, but now it was more like, she's trying to seduct a one person only, she swayed her hips as she moves her shoulder in rythm 

 

"Damnnnnn" Wendy said with the microphone on

'oh my god, dear lord' she prayed in silent 

 

And when the music stops, the crowd got more louder and Irene laughed with her dolphin laugh

 

"Aahhh woww! That was- wow!"  the host totally got hipnotize,the Irene effect as they say " Wendy was like "daammnn" the host laughed " how was it Wendy?"

 

Wendy stared at Irene as also the leader did "oh- that was-oh- y...so y" Wendy blushed and laughed along with the crowd

Later on ,When the host now started talking with the other members, Irene leaned on Wendy's ear and whispered " do you want to see more y than that? I'll let you see it...alone" and just went back to listening to the host, laughing and smiling innocently as if like she didn't made Seungwan speechless.