To Love Again [Min Young]

To Love Again [Two-Shots]

 

[Min Young]

To love again, that’s what everyone is praying for me to do but how will you love another when you can’t stop your heart from loving the past. You can’t stop yourself from crying, reminiscing and hoping as soon as night falls. We all know the term ‘you don’t know what you have until it’s gone’ but that doesn’t apply to me, I knew what I had even when it was gone.

So tell me, how can you love again when your heart longs for is another chance? Another chance to love and be loved by the person you once gave your world to.

I sat across the park, watching the man who stole my heart and broke it to pieces. I watch he reads through a letter I wrote. I was wondering what he’s thinking, what he’s feeling, would he come back to me by the end of the letter?

-Flashback-

“Jiyong please, don’t do this to me, how the hell am I going to survive if you leave me now?!” I cried helplessly while my knees were on the floor. I held onto his pants begging for him to stay.

He was willing to throw away 8 years of our relationship for a reason he can’t even give me. I didn’t want to let this go, I can’t let it go – I thought we were getting married.

“Get up from there Min Young; stop making yourself look so desperate!” He commanded. I ignored what he said and continued begging.

If you were in my shoes you’d understand how much I can’t let this go.

“I can’t stay with you Min Young, don’t you get that I don’t feel the way I used to anymore.”

“So that’s it? After 8 long years of fighting, loving and giving my life to you, you’ll leave me just like this, just because you don’t feel the same anymore? What about me, what about how I’ll survive after you walk out that door? Jiyong what happens to me then?” I said as I continued to beg and cry.

He bent over to my height and held both of my arms; he flashed one of his smiles then pulled me up from where I was sitting. He looked into my eyes and I knew then that no matter how much I begged he won’t stay, he won’t reconsider.

“I’m sorry” and with that I was left all alone.

-End of Flashback-

I didn’t even know what I did wrong.

I didn’t know where everything ended.

I didn’t know what it was I did that made him turn away.

Was I that bad of a company?

My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up but why?

Why should I?

They don’t see you the way I see you.

They don’t look into your eyes and see the world.

Why would they understand?

They can’t possibly imagine what it means to look at you and see all my hopes and dreams come true.

I wish for once, just once, they could walk a mile in my shoes but they wouldn’t even need to walk that far, all they need is one step and suddenly they would take back every bit of ‘getting over you’ advice they had ever given me and realize you’re my life, you were meant for me and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option.

I continued to watch Jiyong as he slowly folds my letter in half again. My feet stood up in a flash and were moving; I was halfway when I halted to a stop.

The heart that was broken broke even more.

I stood as I watch him hug a CL the leader of 2NE1.

I watched as he smiles happily.

I was watching my dream just disappear in a flash.

Maybe to love you again, I’m too stupid of a woman to realise how bad of a man you are” I whispered into the wind before running away.

 . . . .

A/N: OHMYFAIL! I haven’t written two-shots in ages so this is how it turned out. But anyways, hope you all like it. Especially the person I dedicated it to. I know it’s no happy ending but I’m very good at happy ending that’s why but I hope you still like it.