flaws

no point in resisting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Relationships are not just built out of love.

 

That’s what seungwan realizes when she’s with Jennie. After months of having a romantic relationship with her, she sees the different her.

 

Well, seungwan perhaps admits that most of the time Jennie is cute.

 

But sometimes, she's too much to handle that seungwan would just shut her up and kiss her – fight with Jennie when she’s being ridiculous or she just won’t look at her face because she gets annoyed, as seldom as it happens, she’s human after all. 

 

Seeing every version of her is such a pain in the , however, that's how a long-term relationship deals with it. 

 

For seungwan, it's necessary to see them all, to know what she looks like when's sad, flustered, mad when she just woke up, she wants to know how to compromise when she's not happy, when she's frustrated, — she wants to celebrate small wins with her, when her heart was over the moon, when it skips with happy beats, when she has nothing but boring days and energy, when she's tired, when she's excited over everything – when the time comes which she is unsure of what she could do– when she couldn’t say anything more, when she could only take a look which seungwan automatically understand what she should do to lift her up.

 

She loves to see every emotion of jennie. She desires to be a part of her being, experience every moment with her and be happy with her for the rest of her life.

 

That's what matters the most.

 

However, she didn’t see it coming— how to be on a brink of a breakup with Jennie when she's jealous and mad.

 

She never imagines this, they’re for life! And it’s funny to think Jennie considered breaking up with her, that won’t happen. She would never allow that.

 

 

 


 

Seungwan arrived with hasty feet and a confused face while a cat-eyed woman greets her with a curt nod.

 

“Thank God, you’re here.” seungwan takes a sigh of relief and massaged her forehead with her eyes closed that made Jennie furrow her eyebrows, quietly asking her agitatedness. “why don't you have a seat?" the woman offered, occupying herself as she took a glass of water.

 

“Seungwan,” the lady calls with a stern tone, not having time to entertain the woman who just arrived. “what do you want? your assistant said that you call me for an urgent meeting.”

 

"Have a seat fir-" 

 

"What. do. you. want?" jennie couldn’t wait, the other woman couldn’t know how powerless every moment she was around, and she shouldn’t show any weakness in order to have a peaceful breakup with her. “are you done with sana? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter