cozy

no point in resisting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just the thought of dealing with jennie's grumpy in the morning was not so fond (definitely not something domestic) if you ask seungwan. She once got kicked straight to her face as she tried to wake her up and experienced her phone being thrown on the wall when jennie can't turn off the alarm. Sure, she can easily replace her phone with a much more expensive and more techy one if she might add, yet seungwan still ignored her for a week. And the worst of it all? jennie wasted her preparation of breakfast in bed as she knocked the food tray to the floor when she wiggled aggressively while seungwan trying to wake her up.

 

Not once, actually.

 

Not twice, but thrice.

 

With that, seungwan didn't attempt to do it again.

 

However, the way she hates the world in the mornings seungwan finds really endearing.

 

And she can not.. help but to love her murmurs (read:baby talk) of annoyance, little kicks of resistance, squeaks of protest of waking up and constant, "if only you weren't my girl.. friend.." kind of grumpiness.

 

She loves it all. Jennie's being a nuisance but also a cute one. "you're cute and all, but jennie.. you need to wake up." she whispers to her drooling face, eyes were not entirely close and she looks so tired.

 

But she needs to wake up for another rehearsal.

 

"Baby."

 

Seungwan heard a tiny squeal coming from jennie who made herself cocooned by the sheets.

 

She knows jennie is squealing when she calls her with endearment. With fondness she knows that is undying, kindled and overwhelming. "I'm.. still sleepy." jennie replied almost automatically, voice raised more than her normal octave that has seungwan chuckle.

 

In fact, everything jennie does when she's grumpy and angry is really cute in the eyes of seungwan, she would crack a little laugh when jennie rolls her cutesy eyes, her whining tone and mannerisms when mad (crossing her arms throughout the day) would make seungwan smile in an instant and she thinks she would never be annoyed at her.

 

You can not take her seriously when she's adorable and all.

 

"But baby.." she repeats on calling, with much soft and tender tone she knows jennie would never decline to everything of her request.

 

She kind of has that power to jennie. "let's shower together?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When jennie starts the day with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter