Love Conflict

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s been three years since I’ve dating Tiffany. A lot of ups and downs have we been through. Two years ago, she flew to US to pursue her studies in fashion. I’ve decided to study at a private university in Korea. My dad wants me to study in business management since he wants me to take over his company once he retired. However, I’m started to feel that Tiffany has lose her feelings to me. She has been so busy lately. I do understand that she maybe has a lot of assignments to do and the difference between our time zone makes it hard for us to communicate. However, if I compared to the past two years, she always has time to text me. She did not wish me goodnight like she used to do. She did not send me any of her pictures like she used to do. She did not text me or call me first. It’s always me who initiate the conversations. I’ve decided to ask her if she’s okay there because I thought she has any problem. Maybe she has a problem, but she didn’t want to make me worried.

Tiffany <3

My love. Are you having any problem there?

No, Taeyeon. Why?

You sure? Lately, we didn’t talk to each other much.

I miss you so much.

I miss you too. I’m sorry that lately I’m very

busy and don’t have time to catch up with you.

Sorry, Taeyeon. We talk later okay. My friend

call me.

It’s okay, my love. Take care <3

See. She also didn’t call me by my nickname. She’s no longer calling me Taetae. I’m not trying to sound like a kid. I don’t even know how to explain this feeling. Maybe she’s really busy there. I just hoping she did not find someone else than me there.

 

*At Subway Station

Tiffany’s POV

“Tiff!” Yuri called me which makes me end the chat with Taeyeon. Yuri is one of my classmates. We became closer when our lecturer put us in the same group for the assignment.

Yuri gives me an ice coffee and I thank her. “Who’s that?” Yuri asks since she probably saw me texting someone.

“Oh, it’s my girlfriend.” Yuri looks away and just nods her head. We enter the subway train and we didn't say anything.

I know Yuri likes me. She accidently confessed to me when she was too drunk at our classmate’s birthday party last month.

Flashback

“Oh my go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter