A Lovely Day

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Sone International Boarding School Room 0910

Taeyeon wakes up when she keeps getting bite by the mosquito. Keep in mind that Taeyeon really really hates mosquito.

“Dang! This stupid mosquito really needs to learn a lesson for disturbing my sleep.” Said Taeyeon half asleep. She on the lights and roll up her sleeves just to kill the mosquito. Taeyeon was ready to hit the mosquito that already stay on the same spot on the wall.

“What the hell are you doing at this clock, Kim Taeyeon. It’s only 6 in the morning and you’re already being stupid staring at the wall.” Sooyoung aka Taeyeon’s roommate aka best friend surprises Taeyeon and makes her miss to hit the mosquito. She just got back from the bathroom and looked at Taeyeon weirdly.

“Ugh. You’re for sure helping me, Soo.” Taeyeon walks to her bed and wants to continue her sleep which been stopped by Sooyoung.

“Hey you, stop right there and go take a bath now. Do you forget that we have an early class for today? For God sake, why did Mr. Lee want to make such an early class. It’s freaking Physics! At 7 am!” Sooyoung sigh loudly and dries her hair.

“Kim Taeyeon! I’m not talking to the wall.” She kicks Taeyeon’s bed when she noticed that Taeyeon is snoring.

“Hmmm. Okay okay.” Taeyeon whines and go to the bathroom to take a bath and for sure she did not want to make Sooyoung wakes her up several times like she usually do.

*At Classroom 

Taeyeon’s POV

Today’s class is really boring, but I liked it since we combined two classes. Mr. Lee won’t find out if I’m going to fall asleep or not paying attention at him.

“Hey Tae, I know you liked her so much, but can you stay focused on the class for a moment.” Whispered Sooyoung when she saw me doodling my crush. “Nah, I would rather focus on her and you stay focused on Mr.Lee.”

“Eww. You make it liked I’m into him, you weirdo.”

Sooyoung knows that I have a crush on her for a long time. Oh, let me introduce her. Her. The one and only Tiffany Hwang. I can say that not only me that have a crush on her. People said she is one of the prettiest girls in our school but for me she is the prettiest hehe. She is from class A and I’m from class B with Sooyoung which made me so hard to talk to her. Like you know, on what circumstances would I talk to her duh.

The bell snaps the thoughts of me and I pack my things. “Let’s lunch, Soo. I’m really hungry.”

“Wow. The thoughts of her makes you hungry huh?” She wiggles her eyebrow that didn’t go unnoticed to me.

“Shut up, stupid.” I roll my eyes which earn her laughter. “Funny huh. Do you think it’s funny, Soo?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter