Sunbeams, chapter 2.

Sunbeams

 

Time stands still. Sad music plays on the background in Jonghyun's mind, as he screams Key's name and runs to the unconscious boy. He kneels down and grabs the body, shaking it back and forth with the tears running down from the corner of his eyes.

 

His voice screams. His voice shouts, and his voice yells.

 

Jonghyun's vision becomes blurry, staring down at Key's beautiful face. The face that once was full of glory and smiling brightly. Now pale and in blood from the massive whole in his forehead.

 

“Key! Kibum! Stay with me! Stay with me! Ambulance! AMBULANCE!”

 

He sobs hard, and grabs his cellphone. He throws it open.

 

'Please, don't go. Please, don't go, Kibum.'

 

His fingers caress Key's cheek, making him swallow hard to calm down, as he waits for the number to go over.

 

'Kibum.'

 

He sobs.

 

'I love you.'

 

 

 

 

Key groans. His body awakens slowly from the slumber he was in, as he tries to move his head a bit but stops halfway. A painshot goes through his head. He crunches his face and waits for the pain to erase slowly, to make the next move.

 

Carefully, he opens his eyes. He closes them shortly from the sun shining into his face, but he gets used to it after a while.

 

A soft voice gives him the chills. “Key? Are you awake?”

 

He relaxes when it's the voice of Jonghyun and he gives a weak smile in return, staring hopeless at the ceiling. “Yes,” his voice cracking a bit, “I'm clearly awake.”

 

“God. You really got me there, Kibummie. I was sick worried. You made a big whole in your forehead, you know.”

 

Key shoot his eyes to a worried looking Jonghyun beside him, and suddenly notices the white room he is. Wait, this isn't his shower, nor his bedroom, his own house or Jonghyun's house. Does that mean--? Kibum looks around the room and gasps when he sees another bed standing there. A hospital bed.

 

“Yes, you're in the hospital. What would expect? That I would leave you there?” Jonghyun says, chuckling afterwards.

 

“N-no, of course not. It's just.. that..”

 

His eyes slowly tear up. Key blinks his eyes away and swallows the lump in his throat. He looks back into Jonghyun eyes and sniffs. “Jonghyun. Do you truly love me?”

 

“What?” Jonghyun shakes his head in confusion from the sudden question.

 

But when he sees the tears into Key's eyes, he sighes and stand up from his chair. He softly sit on the bed while grabbing Key's hand. He strikes it gently and with caring, staring deeply into Key's eyes. Luckily, Key isn't looking so pale anymore and he seems to gloom and shine more than before. But that could also come from the sun. Not that he cares. Key shines everytime. Especially when he smiles.

 

Jonghyun gives a smile. “Yes,” he confesses, “I love you. I truly love you.”

 

He bent down to the hand and kisses it, first the palm and then the fingertips. He places the hand down and bent down again, only to be catching Key's lips into a soft and passionate kiss. They close their eyes and enjoy the love they feel towards each other.

 

Jonghyun pulls back after a few minutes of sharing their love and stays glaring into the sparkling orbs he adore so much. Ahtough he feels to be romantic at this moment, he just has to say it.

 

“You are my everything, Kibum.”

 

He gives a short peck on his lover's lips. “And that's why I decided...”

 

Jonghyun moves back up to sit straight.

 

“..to break up with Se Kyung. For REAL.”

 

 

 

 

“Can't you drive faster?!”

 

Se Kyung looks angrily at the driver beside her, the guy she just know for a hour straight, and clicks her tongue when the males ignores her completley. The male, she actually has no idea what his name is, is one of the guys she likes to 'play' with. Now, he is taking her to the hospital, because Jonghyun has texted her that he was there a few minutes ago.

 

“Please, can you drive a little bit faster?” she tries, sounding nice and kind towards the driver.

 

“No, my love. I'm already driving 55, where I have to drive 50. I'm not going faster. Look, we're almost there.”

 

Se Kyung frowns, hearing 'my love' ringing inside her head, and shakes her head. 'Unbelievable. He's so handsome, but such a loser.' She rolls her eyes when they turn around the corner, the hospital getting in sight. She sighs from the pressure and checks in the mirror if she looks fine, or not.

 

“You look pretty, as always.” the male says with a grin.

 

'Ugh. Idiot.'

 

The female turns her head away and wait for the car to stop. She looks in the back mirror if there isn't any cars coming by, and loosen her belt when the road is empty. “So, when is the next time that-?” the male asks.

 

“Forget it.”

 

She grabs her purse and turns to the dumbfounded guy, blinking her eyes innocently and waving cutely.


“Bye. I'll never see you again.” And she opens the door with a smash, immediately stepping out of the vehicle.

 

Not noticing that a truck comes into her way and sees her to late to pull away, smashing her body like a little toy and destroy the door of the car, which made the man in the car scream his lungs out.

 

 

Byoleta's note: Okay, it was a while ago that I wrote a story, so I updated this fic. I will post chapter 3 as soon as possible. ^^ And then, there's the end.

P.s. There can be grammar mistakes. Sorry if you read some and it's bothering you. I will work on it. [when I have more time].