Two

Save The Love For Me (Your Memory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Euphoria Jeju Resort ]

 

“Appa, I’m back.” Hareum entered her small resort after coming back from bicycle hang out with her close friend.

“Welcome back, Hareum. How was your day? Was it fun?” Her father asked while cleaning dust from reception desk.

Hareum went to take dusting brush from her father and started cleaning it instead.

“It was fun. We went to theme park too. Yoongi is really a funny guy. Hehe... but then…” Hareum was telling her father about her hang out then she remembered about the accident on the road with a stranger. She paused.

Her father went to shake her left shoulder to wake her up from imagination.

“Hareum! What’s up? Are you okay? Anything happened?” Her father worriedly asked.

Hareum came back to herself. “Nope! Nothing, Appa. Oh by the way, has our guest arrived?” Hareum changed the topic.

“Oh he hasn’t arrived yet. We’ve not had guest in a while so let’s serve him well.” Her father replied.

Hareum nodded with a huge smile. “Yes appa! I will serve him well, give him our best service. This is going to be his greatest experience in our resort.”

After a small talk with her father, Hareum continued cleaning up lobby area too while waiting for the guest who is planning to check-in this evening.

-----

Um Hareum is the only daughter of Mr. Um, the owner of a small and simple resort called Euphoria Jeju Resort. Hareum has grown up by her father as her mother has died of cancer since she turned 3. Since it’s just a small resort with 5 rooms, the father and daughter look after it alone without staff. It’s popular for those who want to have private and quiet time alone. And this is where Jung Arson has made reservation to stay in Jeju.

-----

Many hours have passed. Hareum and her father have been waiting for her guest to arrive but they didn’t see even the shadow of Arson.

“Jung Arson… Hmm he didn’t even give us his contact number.” Hareum sighed while looking at booking mail all over again but still couldn’t find any contact of her guest.

“Hareum, you can go to bed. I’ll wait for him here.” Her father told her to go.

Hareum quickly waved her head to refuse. “No, you’re not so fine lately. You should go to bed first. I’ll wait for him. He already paid for everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter