One

Save The Love For Me (Your Memory)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arson-ah, run, please run and survive.”

“Appa, Omma!!!!! No, don’t kill my parents!” -Arson-

 

Arson woke up from repeated nightmare again. He tried to open his eyes to leave from the terrible dream world. He got up to sit then started sobbing painfully alone.

“It has been 15 years already but I still can’t catch those murderers and find justice for both of you.” Arson blamed himself again and again whenever he has a nightmare about how his parents were killed.

“I promise it won’t take any longer. Now I’m back, I’m here in South Korea to find you justice, Appa, Omma.” He committed to himself strongly while clenching his fists with all the anger he has.

-----///----

It has been 1 week after Arson came back to South Korea. He starts going to his company and scans the work. He made everything so quick. He called out for a meeting and mentioned about preparing to take back company’s chairman position. No one is against his demand as it’s what belong to him since the first place. After having no even a single NO, they decided to make a big event to announce Jung Arson as the Chairman of Jung Group back in one week.

Until the date that he will be announced as the Chairman, Arson decided to travel to his mother’s hometown, Jeju Island, to relax. His girlfriend, Somi insisted to go with him but he explained to her that he wanted to be alone to have some private time so Somi agreed to fulfill his wish.

-----

Arson took a flight to Jeju Island. He arrived in the evening. He went around the city for a while before headed to a hotel nearby the sea where he has made a reservation for 3days 2nights. He dresses up very simple with a small suitcase, not wanting anyone to have attention on him.

Arson feels so fresh as he loves sea and the smell of it so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter