I always - Seolbin

WJSN Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will endure this endless road for you; I'll be waiting for you anytime, come back and hug me tight" — I always by MORE

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seola's POV

 

 

“Babe! Are you done eating? I’ll put this back in the fridge then.”

 

Fast and light steps were heard as soon as your girlfriend said those words. Thankfully, you came into the kitchen just as she was about to touch the bag of bread you were eating, and with a nimble hand, you were able to get it from the table. “Don’t touch my babies, I’m not yet done with them.”

 

Shaking her head, your girlfriend just laugh at your antics and started to focus on the other things aside from your ‘babies’. But you, being the babiest of all, decided to cling to her while hugging the bag on your other arm. Not yet satisfied with the skinship, you also put your chin on her shoulder while trying to peek at what she’s about to do.

 

“What now?” she asked.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Making my own food?” she answered, cracking the egg on the heated pan. You produced a weird noise, making her slightly turn her head to look at you. You’re sporting a disapproval look which made her snort and returned her attention to the fried egg. “Do you want to be a duck? Your lips look like it’s going to be a beak.”

 

“I already made your food, did you not see it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter