Lights Up - Eunbo

WJSN Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gazing up at the stars from the dorm's balcony, you silently enjoy this little time that is rarely given to you. You closed your eyes and breathed in the chilly air that almost dried your throat up, but you didn't care about that. Because what's important right now is the peace that is finally given to you after months of being busy with your career.

Your little daydreaming was halted when a pair of arms enveloped your waist, instantly warming up your back. "What are you thinking about, hmm?" a kiss on the side of your head.

"Just enjoying our free time, it's been a hectic half of the year," you answered while leaning in at the welcomed touch. "You bet. We rarely sleep! Even eating at least three times a day was a hard thing to do." you chuckled when you heard her whine. You're sure that she's pouting right at the moment. 

"Do you want to know a secret, unnie?" you looked up at her, 

"Hmm?" 

Adjusting her hug a little, she proceeded to answer you. "You can tell me everything, unnie. You don't have to shoulder it all by yourself because I'm here for you," she looked at you, eyes full of sincerity that you felt your eyes stung with tears. 

"Oh, my Juyeonnie.." 

You closed your eyes when she bumped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter