PART 1

Glimpse of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

Apologies for the delay, y'all.

Like my other stories here, this one got pushed to the backburner.

I've been in a creative slump for several months now, lacking any sort of inspiration or motivation to continue with my stories posted.

But recently, a surge of inspiration struck me out of the blue.

So here I am, determined to update most to all my stories as swiftly and thoroughly as possible before the spark fades away once again.

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story has no ual content, but just to be safe, I've included a warning in some chapters in case it triggers people.

So, viewer discretion is advised.

PART 2 WILL BE OUT SOON!!

Let’s Get It.

(BTW: I color-coated the characters so you aren't confused on whose who. 😉)

 

 

♪♪

 

She should be happy.

She should be content for the life she's has been given. Gratitude should fill her heart, eternally thankful that her mere existence wasn't plagued with misfortunes that had fallen upon others.

At just 27 years old, she has reached heights of success that most can only dream of. Her journey, though relatively brief, had been nothing short of remarkable. In a incredibly short span of time, she has transformed her long-held dreams, into reality. It was a road paved with victories, triumphant milestones, and accomplishments that would make the most ambitious souls green with envy.

Every goal she had once held, from the whimsical dreams of her childish youth, to audacious visions of adulthood, she has reached, surpassed, and conquered, with fierce determination, unrelenting spirit, and unyielding perseverance.

Working at her dream company, she embraces her cherished job with complete fervor and utmost devotion. The compensation she receives goes beyond satisfactory, and afforded her a work-life balance that nutured her true passions and interests, liberating her to explore her deepest desires with unparalled dedication.

With the newfound freedom, she explores a world of endless possibilities, savoring the delight of indulging in whatever her heart desires.

It's as if she was the protagonist in her own story and had completed the main quest, and now she relishes the excitement of unraveling the myriad side quests and loose ends, while venturing into the vast, intricately crafted world the developers had painstakingly laid out, all to her heart's desire.

Every fleeting moment in her life existed as a blank canvas, an empty expanse of potential just waiting to be imbued with the vibrant hues of happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter