My Dream had come true... but WHY!

MISSION 1ove

Location: RPC GYM

Spy A: GO _________ YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Spy B: HEAD CRUSHER!!!

You: You read my mind.

You began attacking your opponent by moving backwards then with great force jumped as high as you can to position yourself and at the right time...BAM! a head crushing kick towards the floor leaving the guy unconcious.The crowd were all cheering so loud, you stepped out of the circle and as the judge say: "THE WINNER IS ____", they cheered louder as usual.

Spy A: Girl, once again you almost fell this place down (pointing at the cracked ceiling, shattered equipments, and broken lightbulbs). Who knows maybe someday you can get this building collapsed and well be crushed by the forest.

Spy B: Can You teach me that move, pls... ________!

You: Did you just say Forest?

Spy B: Yeah don't you know the base is under a Rainfroest?

SPy A: OH! Sorry! ___ i forgot you never had a mission that's why you never left this place am i correct?

You: (nobbed) Could you excuse me for a sec.

As you left the crowd you still heard murmuring voices from your friends: " The saying is true Nobody's Perfect" .As you sat at the blank benches of the Gym, you watched the crowd cheered for the other battles in the circle.

Your POV:

"Stupid me! I shouldn't have asked that question if i knew i'll only be embarrased"

(WHISTLE)

Jin: All Of You report to your prospected class, DISMISS!

You hurried with your group but when you wereabout to leave...

Jin: ___! Come with me.

Everyday at the office, you knew this discussion so well.

Your POV:

"Guess i'll be scolded with the Gym, or is it because i made the professor cry. It's not like it's my problem that i knew the topic so well besides i only gave my opinion. But no matter how good I am, I still can't help the fact that i would never received a mission for the rest of my life"

Jin; ___ sit here.

You: Commander what is it?

Jin: You received a mission from the board.

You:  IS THIS FOR REAL!!

Jin: I see your happy, i knew you'll like this since you wanted this very much, right? here (handed the folder)

You: (Hugged Jin thightly) Thank you Father. (You began reading)

You: WHAT! FOR REAL!

Jin: Isn't it Perferct that's why i agreed to the board since they were looking for a korean, skilled, smart, innocent spy.

You: Father did you just say... INNOCENT!!!

Jin: I too was confused why innocent?

You: WHY! DO I NEED TO BE A BODYGUARD!

Jin: ___! That's not the way you should talk to me im your commander and FATHER, plus i did this to you since you'll be more safe.

You: Really Sir? You still don't look at me as i spy, but still as the little girl you saw the day you saved me. Father, things change.

Jin: My dear daughter trust me on this. Ok?

You: Yes SIR

Jin: I want you to get a good sleep since your flight will be at noon

At your room, you started to review the terms...

Your POV:

"So I'm requested in Korea to protect the son's of Jo Assoc. ,This means Russia is keeping ties with South Korea. I need to get more information! plus my fellow spy will be so shocked whn they hear about this"