The Little Girl

MISSION 1ove

Location: Russian Researh Labaratory

Jin: The place is secured, Roger..

Jin's PoV:

"I hate this job! I was supposed to be in Japan with my family today on Christmas but  i'm here guarding this stupid lab what's so ever, I really want that rank so badly so i have nothing to do but to follow him"

"TTT---TTTTT-- INRRUDER ALERT I REPEAT INTRUDER ALERT!!!!"

Jin: What the- (door opened)

Commander: Come GO! GO! GO! This Place is going to explode!

Jin: Sir what hap- (Helicopter noise)

(Both covering ears) Commander: JUST MOVE NOW!

Jin: YES SIR!

(Crying)

Jin: SIR! I THINK SOMEONE IS STILL IN THERE!

Commander: WHATEVER! JUST GO BACK AT CAMP!

Jin:I went inside the place, I'm absolute i heard a girl's voice and there was it a 2 yr. oldgirl crying for help butthe problem is she didn't know where she was, and who was she. So i decided to take here with me to keep her safe ,back at the  camp i treated her as a daughter of mine and gave her all my love"

You: And that girl is know me right father.

Jin: Right! and also because of that miracle i am now called Commander and soon enough the board had made known of my ability, all thanks to you (kisses your head) Goodnight! Tomorrow at dawn will be the beginning of another trainning you'll have to need enough strength for tomorrow darling.

You: Goodnight Father!

(Door closes)

(Dager! Tossed towards you)

(catches it before your very eyes)

You: Told you!

Jin: (behind the door) Good Girl!

Your POV:

"My Father he's always been like that, why?  wouldn't he be completing it! I love him so much but please tell me i know something but why can't i remember. One day i'll swear to myself i'm going to find that out but for now.... I need to get a mission!!!! I'm good at this place but why/ can't he see im ready to be a spy out there at the true battlefield, all my life i was born to protect my pledge as a spy. I awfully need one!!(punched the wall...CRACK)

Jin: ___ are you asleep?

You: (made snoring noises)