Minho -that Popular Namja!

[Het! 2min] Kiss Note - 2min's version

"Taemin ah~", Taemin swallowed hard, panic, she couldnt breathe, n feel so tight, her heart beat so fast, and ready to jump any time, the hot breathe in front of her make her face like a burning with a fire, and she feel a dragon on her stomach ==". That beautiful big eyes, kept staring at her intenly, as if to swallow her alive.

That namja her cheek, turned to her ears, pushed a few strands if hair that covered her ears. 

"M-minho O-oppa ... i ... ", Taemin was stunned when her lips touch by the hand of the namja named, Minho.

He closely hug her waist, bring it more closely to his body. He panicked half to death, she can only grabbed his front shirt, make her palms turn to white, she really panic.

"Taemin ... saranghae ... ", he said and smile to taemin while he close the gap between their face. 

He would kiss her?

Omo ... she will be kissed by most popular namja in her school ...

Omo ... even ... he said SARANGHAE to Taemin? Omo... Omo ...

Taemin panic, somehow foolishly she closed her eyes, her lips shut tight and push that namja body away ... 

"Taemin ah~ ...", his whispered make her week ...

"Taemin ah~ ...", that sound of his voice make her heart beat so fast ...

"Taemin ah~ ...", that make her feel ...so ...

 

 

"LEE TAEMIN!!!", 

SNAP!!!

 

 

Taemin opened her eyes, she suprise to seeing she in a bad position, that she ambrace her Seonsaengnum around his neck.

"AH, MIANHE ...!!!"

Greek~ BRUK!!

She stood up pushing him backward , and the chair she was sat on, fall backwars, making all of her friend look at her an brushed in to hard laughter.

"Ya ya ya ... Taeminnie ... do you like Lee Seonsaengnim, huh? woaaah~ ... i cant believe this ..."

And many comments about her just makes noise of her class. She realize that she was just dreaming, and its an embarrassing dream, she dream of kissing a most popular namja on her school, which also she like from the first time their meet, Minho, that popular namja named is Choi Minho.

'Everybody shut up!", said Lee seonsaengnim, Taemin just look down, she really want to disappear in the bare earth at this very moment, please ... because in this class right now, she know, really now, Minho looking at her.

"Taemin shi~ ... this is history class, but, im not teaching the history of Sleeping beauty, so, you shouldnt do it again, arraso?", Lee seonsaengnim said, Taemin look down, squeezing her school skirt and look at the tip of her shoe.

"Jeongsonghabnida Lee Seonsaengnim ... " she said softly, embarrased ... if she dont remember she still on her class, she would cried.

"We'll continue the lesson, and for you Taemin shi ... after the bell rang face me on my office.", he said

"Neh seonsaengnim ...", she said lethargic and sit back, lost in her book, dont want to look at anyone. But it was like a radar, not long time she looked up, and find Minho look at her, that popular namja CHOI awesome MINHO look at her.

Taemin body stiffened and quickly looked at her book again, Minho must be thinking she was stupid ... eottokhe? she tought.

 

==================================================

Nah, sorry for short update ... ill continue later, hehehe ... ASAP!

SORRY MANY WRONG TYPO! 

HOPE YOU LIKEY GUYS ...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE ARE LOVE!

annyeong!