Poor Taeminnie =="

[Het! 2min] Kiss Note - 2min's version

Taemin out of teacher office, carrying her backpack on her back with her face look down the floor. She recently received a task of essay writing as four page of folio about Korean's Economy since the incident that morning she caused.  This is all because last night she slept lately for watched a romantic DVD, Lee Minho, her fav actor =="

'Minho, pass the ball here !!", Taemin looked at her left, she swa Minho practicng basket ball as usual with his school club friends. She saw Minho who dribble a ball look really cool, he is captain of the team, and gets many MVP, forget to mention that he have a good personality. Taemin forget to mention he was also popular in many yeoja in their school ... even has a couple of times to date with them.

But ... poor Taemin, she just can look at Minho at the closest distance of 3 meters, and nothing less ... Taemin couldnt try anything, she wouldnt even try at least close her gap ... because she knew ... really, she had no chance or even she may have been reject before the first her act ...

 

"YAH! WATCH OUT!",

 

Taemin looked back at her left, "Huh?"

JEDDUK !!

 

She late ... her head hit by a ball, and unfortunetly , she feel dizzy than, she just sat there on the ground holding her head, and then ... she saw nothing ... dark ... and ...
 

***

***

 

"Uughh ...". Taemin opened her eyes, she blinked several times, she digest where she is now ... a yellow ceiling with low in the dark on it, oh ... she had on her room.

"Oh, are you awake Minnie?", She turn her head, find her eonni -Key, come in to her room holding a tray of tea with honey, and sat on her bad. "Still dizzy Minnie? are you oke babe? i make a tea with honey for you ...", 

"No ... not really ... its just still sore ...", she said, "Gomawo Eonni ah~"

Key just smile and give Taemin an ice pack for her head. 

Taemin considering she was hit by a ball on her head, then ...

"Eonni!!", she yell at her, her eonni look suprise to hear her sister yell at her and hold her hand.

"Mwo-Mwoya?", Key said.

"Who ... who take me home? i passed out last time right?", Taemin hold her head.

"Oh ... ngg ... i dont remember, sorry Minnie, i forget his name ... i panicked look at you, Mianhe ... but he seemed from basket ball team on your school, he was tall, has a brown hair, ng ... ", Key confuse to remember. Taemin drop her head, theres many basketball guy with brwon hair ...

"AH! But i remember one think!', Taemin look at Key with wide eyes. "You know ... he has big eyes, and look didnt match on his face, ng ... i thought he look like a frog?", 

She suprise! Wha -- No, it can be ... look like a frog ... big eyes ...

Minho???

And than blank ... she passed out again on her bad.

"Yah! yah! Minnie ... Taeminnie ... gwencana?", Key yell at her.

 

***

***

 

"What is this eonni?", Taemin sat beside Key who had just return from a mall.

"What? oh this! i was attend opening of Etude ... and this is one of their promo product , you know that ads , right?"

"Ads that your friends of yours? Dara eonni and Jonghyun Oppa?"

"Neh ... thats right~~", Key said and watch on her phone.

"Kiss note?", Taemin look when she open the package, she see there is a book and there also some lipstick with many gorgeous colors. "You get it all free?", she ask.

"Of course ..., im Dara eonnie bestfriend!", 

 

"If you write the name of the person you want on this KISS NOTE then you will kiss him...?"

Taemin read first page on that book.

"Mwoya ige? is like a DEATH NOTE or somethink like that?", she clucked.

Should she try it?

Key smiled looke at her yeodongsaeng expression. "Hehehe ... dont tell me you want try that? just try it than~", Key said with no single glance from megazine.

"You dont believe this?"

"I dont."

Taemin pouted , she holds the book, she ever look a few times to see the ads on TV, but it was imposible. 

"Take that book, and pick one lipstick what you want ...", Key smiled and Taemin hair.

"Really? thank you Eonni ..."

"Sure Minnie ...', 

 

***

***

 

"Jinjjayo? he kissed you?", shouted one of yeoja in here her class.

"Jinjja! i dont know it was miracle or indeed because of lipstick, hahahaha ... i was just try used it  when i wanted to meet him, then i wrote his name on the KISS NOTE for haved fun, but ... you know ... hehehehe..."

"Geez~ it was because you and him already like each other.", 

"Hahaha ... maybe yes ... maybe not ..."

Taemin hear all the conversation, and she look at them, see one of theit yeoja lips, really, it seems she use one of Etude's lipstick.

Taemin shook her head, she clearly heard that yeoja and her namja kissed because they like eachother, not because of that freaky liptick. But she admit that she really crazy and pabo now, coz seh took out the KISS NOTE from her bag, then she took her lipstick too . She stood up , and went off of her class quickly. She ran to bathroom.

Without she knows, there is a pair of eyes watching her ...

 

========================================

Hehehehe ... here this is it ... more one chap left cingu ah~ thank you for reading, and thank for subscribe :) 

That piccu is not belong to me ... i found it on my Blog grup, one of my friends edit it ... thanks to Vida Osida :)

Sorry many wrong typo ...

ill update this ASAP!

Annyeong!!