Chapter 1

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hye pick up. Pick up. Pick up." Jaemin kept mumbling as he continued on redialing his sister's number while sitting on toilet, as if to play the part that he really had to take nature's call.

It took at least seven redials before her sister picked up her phone.

"Oppa, what's wrong? Why did you leave six missed calls?"

"Rinnie, where are you right now? Are you still at the airport?" He asked.

"No, we're currently on a taxi. On our way to the apartment. Why? You sound panicky. Did something bad happened?"

"Don't panic okay?" Jaemin told his sister.

"Oppa, it's you who's panicking not me." 

"Well it's you who's going to panic when you hear the reason for my panic okay?"

"Oppa, straight to the point please." Hyerin sighed on the other line. "I'm having a hard time right now since I'm feeding Rino. So please do me a favor and tell me already."

"So... A fan took a picture of Rino and you at the airport. Good thing you wore a mask and hat so nobody really recognized that you were my sister but I beg to differ with Rino. His picture immediately went viral since he's the spitting image of his father. And bad news, Jeno already saw it. I doubt he won't be able to recognize you. So be ready for confrontation okay? More or less one of these days, you will need to tell him." Jaemin said in one go without taking brakes.

Hyerin was just too flabbergasted to respond. She remained speechless for a few minutes not until she heard the old taxi driver say that they had already arrived.

"Oppa let's talk about this later. We already arrived at the apartment. Bye. Love you." And with that she hung up.

Jaemin on the other hand flushed the toilet as if he already finished his business and went outside only to be confronted with Jeno who wore an unimpressed look. 
 

"Weren't you gonna tell me?" Jeno asked his best friend.

"Tell you what?" Jaemin faked a laugh "That I have constipation? Bro, you love me that much?" 

"It's not time for jokes Na Jaemin." 
 

"Dude chill your . Let's talk about it in the room, not in front of the toilet." Jaemin sighed retiring to his fate. The only good thing about this is that he didn't have to lie anymore.

 

"You better tell me everything." Jeno huffed.
 

"Hmm. I doubt that. You should talk with your tango partner not me." Jaemin said as he opened the door to his room and went straight right to his bed.

"Tango?" 
 

"Yeah. Cause it takes two to tango." Jaemin said as he wore a teasing grin. 
 

"Idiot. Why am I best friends with you." Jeno shook his head as he closed the door and sat in front of Jaemin.

"Because dogs of the same fur bark together."

"Just shut up and explain." Jeno said which changed Jaemin's playful mood into a serious one. 
 

"First of all Lee Jeno, I haven't approved of what both of you did. So you don't raise your voice at me young man. Who told you to tango." Jaemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter