Prologue

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One winter day, Hyerin came home looking gloomy and pale, worrying her older brother, Jaemin.

“Hye, what’s wrong? You look so pale. Are you sick?” Jaemin asked as he approached the girl who had curled on their couch.

“Oppa.” She sniffed. “Will you still love me if I did something terribly wrong?” Tears started rolling down her cheeks, making Jaemin panic.

“Of course, my princess. You’re my little sister. I always got your back. Now tell oppa what’s wrong?” Jaemin said as he kneeled in front of her curled form and patting her shoulders.

“Oppa, I’m two months pregnant.”

“W… What?” He said much louder than he intended.

“You hate me.” Hyerin said as she started to hyperventilate because of too much crying. “I’m s…sorry for be…ing a dis…a…appointment.” She said between hiccups.

Jaemin was shocked. Disappointed. But he tried his best to comfort her.

“He’s the father, isn’t he?”

“I don’t want him to know.” She said as she tried to calm her breathing. “I… I would rather not ruin your careers. You guys are just starting. Being a child father will n…not only ruin him, but the whole group.”

Jaemin understood her intentions, but he also knew how his best friend was so in love with his sister. He wanted to avoid choosing sides, but for the sake of family, he will comply.

Maybe one day, when the time is right, they will find each other again.

Jaemin absolutely hates lying, but he is, definitely, a great liar.

He has been on hiatus for two years with the reason of injuring his back. But in truth, he wanted to take care of his pregnant sister. Because of his alibi, being constantly in the hospital was not out of the norm, so bringing his sister for her check-ups were easy.

The day his nephew was bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter