My Dear Friend

Incomplete (short fic.)

Author's P.O.V

Min Jung is busy reading at the school library when young bae came and disturb him.

Young bae: Yah!-he said then pat min jung's shoulder

Min jung: Omo! you scared me. Can't you see im busy reading!

Young bae: Sorry! -he said then smiled 

Min jung: What are you doing here?

Young bae: Nothing i just wanted to see you.

Min jung: You just saw me yesterday.

Young bae: So? its not my fault if i miss you this much!

Min jung: Well i don't miss you anyway! - she said then young bae pouted

Young bae: Any way aren't you busy today?

Min Jung : Waeyo?

Young bae: Can we have some dinner?

Min Jung: What if i don't want? -she said while raising her eyebrow

Young bae: Then i will ask those girls to go out and have some dinner with me. -he said while pointing to the girls at the side of them.

Min jung: Okay then i will come with you tonight but it has to be you who's going to pay the bill.

Young bae: Of course! im the one who's going to pay the bill.

Min jung: Any way what is the occasion why are you going to treat me?

Young bae: Im going to tell you something important.

Min jung: Important?

Young bae: Nae!

Min jung: Okay what time are we going to have a dinner?

Young bae: At 8:00pm.

Min jung: Okay!

Young bae: Does it mean you are going???

Min jung: Seems like you don't want me to come.

Young bae: Ani!, see you later i will fetch you at your house!-he said then go out of the library with a big smile on his face.

 

Young bae's P.O.V

Young bae: Ani!. see you later i will fetch you at your house!. i said then go out of the library with a big smile on my face then pull out the ring  that i will give to min jung later.

 

All of my plans are already set i just have to get ready. I was walking at the corridor when i saw Ji-yong,Seung hyun hyung,seung ri and daesung they are my co-trainees and school mates and ji-yong is my child hood friend and class mate.

Seung hyun: Hey Bro Wassup?!

Young bae: Im fine but im a bit nervous.

Dae sung: Don't be nervous hyung im sure you gonna win Min jung noona's heart just trust yourself.

Young bae: Thanks daesungie! but what if i get rejected by her?

Ji-yong:  Im sure she will not going to reject you!

Seung ri: Nae hyungs are right! you cant do it young bae hyung! fighting!!!

Seung hyun: Does it mean that you are going to end our relationship young bae oppa?

Young bae: What are you talking about? realationship? Young bae oppa? Are you crazy or something?. i said then everyone laugh

 

Author's P.O.V

After that funny conversation of the guys they went to their own classes then after their class they decided tohelp young bae for his plan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 POSTED HOPE YOU IKE IT !!! ENJOY! :) DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!