Universe

Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun hopes seungwan loves her in the parallel universe.

 

Joohyun fascinates the idea of other world; of alternate, parallel universe. she admires the thought of other dimensions, the fantasies and the stories that you're the opposite version of that realm; you're the best in one, the worst in other, and unrealistic in another. hence, it represents your existence; it personifies the different rendering of yourself.

 

You are one of a kind, but relate in some kind of fundamental way. as the dictionary regarding the parallel universe says. they believe that your life coexists with some similarities. 

 

Your 'existence' itself is the most similar form coming from the theory, as they say. although no rational thinking nor evidence has been attached by the thought to make these things true to humankind, joohyun still believes. it was a science fiction; likewise the occurrence of multiverse, that they subsist alongside ours. even undetectable, in wide conceptions of quantum mechanics derived these ideas to the populace with a long time of looking up at the skies; hundreds of years understanding the notion of motion and its interaction to anything. wanting to know the mystery of the extraterrestrial. the magic of the universe, the enigma of parallel worlds, the thrill of fiction, the world's and universe's sacred secrecies.

 

Above all, joohyun longs for a contrasting reality; what if she's not the joohyun that she is now? what if joohyun is joohyun but with disparate status and far from being someone's secretary.

 

What if joohyun is appreciated in some parallel universe which is most unlikely here because even her family treated her like trash and consumed the numbers of her back account without mercy?

 

What if joohyun is not in love with her boss and what if she has someone to lean on? what if everything is truly opposite in the parallel universe? she could only ask the air.

 

She has sooyoung, seulgi and even yerim but she knows they have their own lives. she can't disturb them every time she questions her purpose; the fatigue of being a breadwinner, the struggles of choosing practicality over passion, the pain of being just her.

 

She often thinks that she's not a nobody, but those thoughts only occur in her imagination. she didn't even enjoy her teenage years, life slaps her straight to the face and had to work her fingers to the bone. 

 

So she asks, would it be different if she's in another parallel universe?

 

"You're always so deep in your thoughts every time I see you, joohyun." a low voice interrupted joohyun on her break time. her sound is very pleasant that joohyun could recognize who it is even just by breathing, the clicking sounds of her sandals and the hums she makes when she's busy over some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter