553 DISTRICT : Blue Hour. / Closed.

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

03.jpg
watching sunrise
wondering beyond the horizon
watching sunset

Opens 06.10.22
553 district: blh
a.k.a blue hour; a 5-day pop-up rp
 
rules
001. this is a closed rp which means you are not allowed to interact with anyone that is not from the roleplay. we follow the rule feel free to interact after 10 minutes, if not yet verified.

002. be aware of the timeline environment and be inclusive of everyone in the rp. avoid face-chasing, selective interactions, cliques, and the like.

003. the rp is open for everyone, so be mindful of minors and those who might be uncomfortable. triggering topics are strictly prohibited and keep on dms. please be mindful of what you say or joke around. feel free to joke around but do not cross the line. and definitely, do not bring ic/ooc drama to the rp. dm base for any concern. check rule 005 for password.

004. tcc is unlimited given that there is a cooldown of 10 hours after you change back to your fc. cc is also unlimited with a cooldown of 24 hours after changing. dm base for tcc/cc requests.

005. again, we are open for everyone! please do respect each other and have the habit of checking the profile of every new member. for new relationships, dm base if you want to be announced, and we definitely accept move-in couples too! just dm base to let us know. check htj 005 for password.
 
how to join
001. make sure to be subscribed to the thread. we only accept comments from subscribers. upvotes are highly appreciated.

002. we only accept kpop idols, including inactive in the kpop industry and members of disbanded groups. however, idols who have scandals and are deceased are strictly not allowed. go through the masterlist before commenting your desired fc. make sure to follow the application format, for better reservation process. we will not accept wrong format even the slightest difference in order. where do you prefer to watch sunrise/sunset? you are allowed to reserve for one friend, but remember that one password is for one fc reservation only.

003. make sure to check your account for a comment reply regarding your application. once you get an approval, make your rp account. make sure to clean your account, if recycling. then, follow the rp username format which is blh[name] or [name]blh in all lowercase. capslock, initials, underscores, and numbers are not allowed, unless necessary (e.g. username is taken, stage name).

004. upon arriving, mention base to be verified. feel free to interact after 10 minutes if you haven't been verified yet, and make sure to mention base again if your verification tweet has been overlooked. for newcomers, you have 24 hours to reach a minimum of 50 tweets to avoid getting kicked out; and as for members, one-day inactivity will result to a kick out. don't forget to add '553' on your profile.

005. enjoy the rp and remember that all concerns (reverification, tcc, cc, relationship announcement, leaving) are to be dmed to base. check htj 002 for password.
 
application
Group: (TXT)
Faceclaim: (Soobin)
Timezone:(+3/plus 3)
Password:
Spare Faceclaims: (ITZY Ryujin, NCT Yangyang)

make sure to separate each spare faceclaim by a comma, in order of priority.
 
masterlist
admin taken reserved00


aespa. winter
ateez. wooyoung seonghwa15
billlie. suhyeon
blackpink. rose jennie
enhypen. heeseung sunghoon sunoo15
ive. liz
kep1er. xiaoting
le sserafim. chaewon
loona. heejin
nct. haechan renjun jaehyun mark jeno jaemin
p1harmony. theo
seventeen. mingyu
stayc. yoon
the boyz. juyeon sunwoo hyunjae eric
treasure. haruto
txt. soobin yeonjun beomgyu
victon. sejun
solo. minju
 
wishlist
requestor urgent


jaehyun. more nct
chaewon. former izone, le sserafim, itzy, sf9, skz
haechan. nct, txt
02.jpg
01.jpg
04.jpg