Chapter 2

FALLING FOR HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana was still in shock about what was happening. In the reception they got congratulate by their family and friends. Of course sana's friend group came. Sana was standing while tzuyu was on her wheelchair of course. 

"Uhm c-congratulations!! S-sana and.... t-tzuyu was it?" Asked jihyo. Even though she was feeling a bit awkward. 

Tzuyu bowed politely and said, "thank you very much and yes , it is tzuyu." Tzuyu showed no emotions. 
"I am park jihyo. Nice to meet you. " Said jihyo smiling.
"Congratulations sana!! Also her wife. " Said nayeon entering their conversation out of nowhere. 
"you Bunny stop being so loud . I am sorry for my fiance's loudness. " Said jeongyeon in a polite manner looking at tzuyu. 

"It's fine. " Said tzuyu. Another two figure then also came. It was none other than Dahyun and momo. 

"Congratulations to the both of you. " Said Dahyun with a smile on her face. 
Tzuyu gave a slight nod.
"We still haven't introduced ourselves. I will say first. I am hirai momo. Your wife's bff. It's a pleasure to meet you. " Said momo smiling. 
"I am Kim Dahyun. I am Momo's girlfriend and your wife's friend from highschool of course. " Said Dahyun and held out her hand to shake it with Tzuyu. Tzuyu took and shook hands with her. 

"I am yoo jeongyeon. Hope we can get along. " Said jeongyeon and also shook hands with tzuyu. 

"Lastly I am Im nayeon for now later I will be yoo nayeon. Nice to meet you. " Said nayeon and smiled. Tzuyu nodded. She was being really polite to sanas friends. 

Tzuyu then looked at them with same stoic face and started to introduce herself. 
"I am chou tzuyu......nice to meet you. " Said Tzuyu calmly. Sana was looking at tzuyu. Tzuyu's voice is what got her attention. It was deep and sensual. Enough to attract someone. But tzuyu's eyes again looked sad.

'why?.....why does she looks so u-unhappy ?.....does she hate the idea of being married?.....or .....does s-she n-not like me?' sana thought. 
"Hey squirrel, you know she is your wife and you can have her for the rest of your life. So control. " Said momo whispering near sana's ear.

Sana startled. She looked at momo frowning and whispered shout to momo saying, "momoring!!!" Sana was now blushing. 

"Well I didn't lie tho. You know we were pretty shocked to see tzuyu in the alter. " Momo said to sana whispering. 
"I...I was too. " Sana said. 
"W-what? You didn't know that you were getting married to her??!!" Momo asked being surprised. 
"No!!! I thought it would be Mr. Chou. " Said sana in a serious tone. 
"Oh god. It's messed up. Gasp. Does that means Mr. Chou trapped you , you know he didn't told you about his daughter so that you can't say no to the marriage and stuff. " Said momo. 

"I.....I don't think so. He isn't someone who would do it. " Said sana.
"Maybe there's something that you missed?" Asked momo. Sana then started to think. 

Then realization hit her. 
"!! Momoring I tore the envelope that had tzuyu's picture on it as I thought that it was Mr. Chous picture. " Said sana. Momo playfully hit sana's head. 
"Pabo squirrel. " Said momo. 

"Everyone pls look at the camera, we are going to take a picture. " Said the photographer. Everyone looked at the camera while smiling except for tzuyu. 

"You know you should be thankful that it's tzuyu. Even if she has some condition, at least you got a young wife plus you will be living on The chou mansion." Mumbled momo enough for sana to hear. 

"I know it's better to have a young wife who has some condition rather than marrying an old dude. " Sana mumbled enough for momo to hear. 

"Mrs. Chou pls move a bit closer to your wife. " Said the photographer referring to sana. Sana blushed at the name.
'so I am not a minatozaki anymore. I am a chou now. I am someone's wife now. So I am chou Tzuyu's Mrs. Chou now...........damn. ' sana thought while moving closer to tzuyu. 

"3

  2 

  1

*Click*" 

The photographer took a picture of them. "Thank you very much." Said the photographer. 

All of them loosen up. "Girl do you know that chou mansion is one of the luxurious mansion in Asia? Plus big architectures also take inspiration from it you know. " Said momo to sana. 

"W-what? Really? That much?"sana asked to momo. Momo nodded.
'woah..... tzuyu must be living like a royal people on the television I see. ' sana thought. Everyone knows where chou mansion is. It is also highly secured. Of course sana knows too where the chou mansion is. But didn't know that it has that much of an impact. 

"I didn't know that Mr. Chou has two daughters. " Said jihyo with a frown .
"Two daughters? What do you mean?" Asked sana. 
"I mean I have seen mr. Chou's daughter before in magazine and all. It isn't tzuyu. Its someone else. The fact that he married you with tzuyu , I feel like something's fishy going on here. The daughter about whom I am talking about is probably younger than tzuyu cause mr.chou married you with tzuyu. But...
Why didn't we know tzuyu existed?" Jihyo said thinking. Sana was in great thought too. 

Why didn't they actually k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter