CHAPTER 1

FALLING FOR HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung-ah!!" Sana called happily and cling onto chaeyoungs arm. 

"Sana?" Chaeyoung looked at sana raising her brows. She didn't expect sana to be that early. 

 

"Yah aren't you happy to see your girlfriend early?" Sana asked pouting. 

"What? No!! Of course I am happy to see you early. " Said chaeyoung giving her dimple smile. Sana squealed happily. She jumped seeing chaeyoung this adorable. 

"Awww. My girlfriend is so cute. " 

 

Chaeyoung blushed. She then said," stop it. Everyone's staring. And you are more cuter squirrel. You are beautiful. " 

 

Chaeyoung looked at sana while saying it. Sana has turned into a red tomato. 

 

"Can you guys move a side? You are blocking the way. " Said a calm tone in kind of a rude way. Both of them looked back and saw the elegant princess of their university. Myoi mina. 

 

"Good morning to you too mina. " Said chaeyoung happily showing her dimple. Mina can feel herself getting stuck in there. Her cheeks got red a bit. 

 

"G-good morning c-chaeng." Said mina. Myoi mina was one of the quietest student in the university. No one could make her talk back. No one unless you are chaeyoung. It's just recently that chaeyoung started to talk with mina. Chaeyoung was already comfortable with mina. 

 

Sana was there Standing like an invisible person. She felt a rush of jealous going on in her heart. 

"Umm chaeyoungie. Let's go babe. *peck*" sana said and pecked chaeyoung on her lips. Chaeyoung nodded. 

 

Minas mood suddenly got bad. Mina sighed to herself and said," at the end of the day they are dating and in a relationship..................after all love is not in my fortune....." 

 

Chaeyoung looked back at mina and saw her sad. She felt a bit of hurt seeing mina like that. She then looked at sana who was happy. She decided to walk with sana for now. 

 

During lunchtime sana was happily feeding chaeyoung. Then there was mina sitting alone on a far corner. Sana and chaeyoung have group of friends. It included nayeon, jeongyeon, momo, jihyo and Dahyun. 

 

Nayeon and jeongyeon were already in a relationship. They are not each other's girlfriend. But fiancee. While momo and Dahyun were still dating and were on their honeymoon period. 

 

Sana and chaeyoung also have been dating for a year and in a relationship. Jihyo was single. 

 

Mina didn't have friends. She wasn't in sana's group. Momo tried to approach her but mina literally ghosted her by ignoring momo. When sana heard that she was pretty mad. She didn't know what was the problem of the girl. While chaeyoung found mina interesting. 

 

While eating mina would always take secret glances at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung who would notice it also wanted to go to mina. But she couldn't as her girlfriend was there. 

 

Everyone in the university knew how sweet sana and chaeyoungs relationship was. They had a group of students like Junior and senior or classmates who shipped them hard.  

 

Some envied them. While some were jealous. Myoi mina was the jealous type. She didn't know why. She had a bother look on her face. Chaeyoung who saw that texted her, 

 

Chaeng❤️: 

 

Meet me in the rooftop. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So you are telling me that the myoi mina is trying to hit on chaeyoung?" Said nayeon. Sana nodded. 

"And you are worried that chaeyoung is also falling for her. " Said momo. 

Sana nodded again. 

 

"And why do you think that?" Asked jihyo. 

"I saw her secretly messaging mina. Like why can't she message her Infront of me? I already know they are meeting with each other even though she didn't tell me. " Said sana annoyingly. 

 

"Wait .....she didn't tell you about it?" Asked nayeon. Sana shook her head. The other three girls looked at each other and gave a signal through eyes. Like they are on the same page. However sana didn't understand . 

 

"Girl....I think you should hold onto chaeyoung and trust chaeyoung. "Jihyo said. 

 

"Also make sure to get that myoi mina out of chaeyoungs sight. " momo said. 

 

"And fight back when the times come. " Said nayeon . Sana frowned. 

 

"You guys are really giving me a bad vibe. Like fight for what??" Asked sana. But then something hit in her mind. 

"Wait....... don't tell me that c-chaeyoungie is.......s-she is in love with ....mina?" Asked sana in a cracked voice. 

 

"L-look sana we don't want to give you false hope. But I....I think or we think chaeyoung is  already falling for mina." Said nayeon in a worried tone. Sanas tears were falling. 

 

'N-no....' sana thought. She then saw mina walking in the hallway while smiling looking at her phone. She angrily stood up and went to mina . She took mina to the girls restroom and locked the door. 

 

"Wha-" before mina could finish sana's hand flew and landed on minas face. Sana slapped mina. A lone tear fell from minas face. 

 

"You like to take away people's lover, huh? What are you ? A ? How date you to trying to snatch my girlfriend? Listen, chaeyoung is mine!! Stay away from my girlfriend!!!" Sana said. She then took minas phone and threw it hardly on the floor making the phone break. She then left mina alone. 

 

Mina clenched her teeth. Her fist were bawling. She wanted to punch sana. But didn't. 

 

"You will pay for this sana......if my life can't give me love........then I will be the one to take it. I will do anything for it. ANYTHING. " said mina to herself. 

 

Just like what mina said. She did. She always made sure to have chaeyoung on her side. She took place in chaeyoungs heart and mind. Chaeyoungs mind and heart would always think of mina. 

 

Chaeyoung was slowly losing her love for sana. A new person was in her heart now. Sana didn't even realize all of this happening. 

 

But what chaeyoung didn't know is that mina was manipulating her. She was telling all the bad things about sana. She would made them or hear them from others. She even told chaeyoung that sana was cheating on her. Chaeyoung was blindly believing mina. 

 

Mina then confessed her love for chaeyoung saying that she can be better than sana. Chaeyoung who was already in love with mina decided to be in a relationship with mina. She and mina would always spend time with each other. 

 

As it was their final year, sana thought maybe chaeyoung was busy studying. So she didn't think that much. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter