Jaywon: Vacation AU

All about that Jaywon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wanted to do a vacation AU since it's summer. angst af

i'm sorry for the incorrect places just ride with it since i have no plan on revising it. Just deal with it.

cliché plot.

ambiguous ending/ open ending.


SEASIDE

Jay and Jungwon's married life has been rocky since they got to work at different companies, it was Jay's idea to work at a different company so that they both can be grow as independent individuals. Jungwon has dreaded the idea but nonetheless he has agreed to Jay's ideal proposal. Hence, they have been separated for every single day but reunited at evening. Both lovers are burned out because of their work, so Jungwon decided to take a vacation break from work since he never had an off ever in the company. Jay did the same thing as well so that they can mend their relationship as a married couple. They went to hawaii for their vacation but they kept brickering about petty things until they went to the seaside of the restaurant they were at thus their brickering became toxic.

 

"You NEVER had time for us anymore!" Jungwon angrily spoke when they got to the seaside.

"Me? YOU'RE always PUSHING me away when i try to do something nice for us." Jay responded furiously at his lover.

"are you kidding me? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO WORK AT DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR GROWNTH AS INDIVIDUALS?!" Jungwon jabbed his index finger at Jay's chest. 

"I just wanted us to grow, was that too much to ask babe?" Jay weakly replied, while looking at the ocean.

"Forget about it. Let's just end this." Jungwon responded back at Jay weakly as well.

Jay's gaze quickly went to Jungwon's face, dark circles around Jungwon's eyes and sickly pale skin. He knew his lover is stressed but in his eyes, Jungwon was still beautiful as ever.

"you don't mean that.." Jay tried to grab Jungwon's hand but his lover pulled his hand away quickly and grabbed his bag. He has divorce papers in his hands, tears were tempting to spill from his tired eyes. Jay has his eyes widen by the sight of the papers, he remained quiet.

"but I DO.Jungwon quickly signed the papers and shoved it in Jay's hands. It has begun to rain heavily where they are, tears that were tempting to spill has begun to stream down Jungwon's face as well.

Jay grabbed the papers, gripping them tightly that the pristine paper is almost crumpled and wet from the rain. Jay's anger was no longer there, the only thing that he's feeling right now is his heart being stabbed over and over again by Jungwon's actions. He shredded the paper in a rush and kneeled in front of his lover. Trying to bargain with him to try again and not get tired.

"wonnie.. you don't mean it, you're just tired from work that's all. I'm tired as well.. we should head back now since it's raining and think this through together alright?" Jay tried to grab Jungwon's hand but he was shrugged off by Jungwon. Instead of letting Jay grab his hand, he has wrapped his hands around him while sobbing and has distanced himself from Jay.

"PARK JUNGWON." Jay screamed at his lover while getting up, trying to get close with him but Jungwon kept distancing himself. His heart bleeding out trying to convince himself that he and Jungwon are just having a love quarrel. His lover has stopped sobbing and spoke up to him.

"Jay.. I'm really really tired of our relationship, I think this whole thing is a disaster." Jungwon winced after saying that to Jay.

Jay's eyes were filled with sorrow and his heart was beaten to pulp with every word that came out of Jungwon's mouth. "Jungwon, love, babe, please tell me what's wrong with me and I'll try to fix it. Just please, don't leave me, don't leave us." Jay doesn't try to get closer with Jungwon anymore or tries to reach out to him. 

"there's nothing you could do anymore, it has sinked in me that loving you is draining." Jungwon whispered to him, despite the heavy rain Jay managed to hear what his lover spoke to him. Jay remained silent, his tears bagan to form in his eyes. Hurt.

 "If you can't sign the papers today, I will send you another batch tomorrow." Jungwon's face became stoic after speaking, Jay mirrored his lover's face even if the tears are still streaming down his face. "I won't sign it. I will try to fix this." Jay coldly replied to Jungwon.

"I already told you that there's nothing to fix anymore! I will be preparing all of back up papers even if you try to rip them up again." Jungwon furiously replied to his lover, he was tired. 

Jungwon walked away from Jay, hands still wrapped around his torso and clutching on his bag. It was still raining heavily at the seaside, they were wet from the rain. Jay remained from where he is, Jungwon never looked back at him. Jay began to scream angrily and cursing loudly as he can, he didn't care about the rain. He was hurt, devastated, and damaged by the event that just had occurred. He stayed at the seaside until the next day, without any sleep. On the other hand, Jungwon cried himself to sleep in their hotel suite. They were both tired and hurt, everyone has reasons, they say. But Jungwon has taken it to his grave to never reveal his true intentions on why he wants a divorce, but partly of the reason, he was really tired of their relationship slipping away. 

 

fin.