Jaywon: Hogwarts AU (Part 1)

All about that Jaywon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is inspired by Harry Potter obviously lol. Find the little rascals reference hehe

TW// Underage drinking, very light , Ambiguous/ Open ending

Jay as Harry potter and Jungwon as Draco Malfoy because yes :>>

*Picture Jay being drunk and smug in his confession*

- Franseenzone ( I wanted to do an AU here so bad and i got sakii's permission to do so,)


HOWLER CONFESSIONS

 The Chosen One, the golden boy, the future savior, the boy who lived but also known as Jongseong Potter or Jay got drunk in their boy's dormitory. He decided it was a good idea to send an howler to the young lad, he loathed but also harbored feelings over. The young lad that incaptivates him is none other than Jungwon Malfoy. They have fought every single day for the past six years, but everything is about to change when our knight in shining armor sends a howler contains how he felt about the young lad. 

It's the day after Jay's drinking section, He has the biggest hangover of his life. He pretends to be fine when he really isn't, he went to the great hall to eat breakfast. He felt someone was staring at him and he was right, Jungwon was glaring at him but he didn't care because his head was pounding. He grabbed a standard english breakfast and some soup to soothe his hangover and went to the gryffindor's table to sit and eat quietly. ten minutes passes by and Jungwon has received the howler, he was terrified that his father might have sent one but he knew his father wouldn't humiliate him in public. He sighs and proceeds to open the howler before it explodes. On the other hand, Jay was unaware of his actions the previous night, just kept eating.

"Draco Jungwon Malfoy, You are a prat and a scum between my toes! But you know what we could have been something if it weren't for your lousy excuse of a father. I wouldn't have mind being friends when we were younger but you just had those words spewing out of your mouth. Why don't you use your mouth for something good. God knows how I loathe you but you kept things very much interesting. I try to like you just as a schoolmate, but it keeps getting more than that you know. There are times that I want to stick my foot up your arse but at the same time, I rather stick something else in it. Also my surname suits you so much better. By the way, This is Potter speaking to you, Love."  After the howler spoke and teared itself to shreds, Everyone was gasping and gossiping since it was Jay's booming voice heard in the said howler. 

Jungwon was beyond furious and flustered with the howler (but his heart was beating crazily) while Jay choked and had his eyes widen by the howler.  He decided to look at Jungwon's reaction, he knew he was a dead man. Jungwon's face was as red as a tomato, he grabbed his wand and attempted to cast a spell at Jay but he was stopped by Professor Mcgonagall.

Dumbledore called Jay to his office to explain himself..


I CAN'T CONTINUE CUZ I RAN OUT OF IDEAS N E WAYS 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️