Units ・゚✧

CoM3T! ━☆゚.*・ Sunlight's mega group ・゚✧ COMING SOON!

units

plot1

Com3t! io

members : all male members
concept : varied

The Io unit is one of the big units of CoM3T!, being the unit that consists of every single male member of the group. They start off with a cool concept, but will explore multiple concepts throughout the years. Both Io and counterpart Mimas are not locked into concepts unlike the other three units, but CoM3T! in general tries to keep a cool image for the group.

 
plot2

Com3t! mimas

members : all female members
concept : varied

The Mimas unit is Io's counterpart. This means that it's the unit with all the female members of the group, or at least the female presenting in case there are some gender non-conforming members in CoM3T! (you never know!). Mimas is noticeably cuter than Io in the beginning, but just like their counterpart, they will explore concepts.

 
plot3

com3t! titania

members : ??
concept : experimental

The Titania unit is one of the three random co-ed units of CoM3T!. All CoM3T! members are divided in these three units according to what concept that fits them the most. These three units completely disregard gender, if you fit the vibe, you're in, basically. Titania is the unit that focuses on more experimental music, and is therefor a bit odd, but maybe also broader than the other two.

 
plot4

com3t! triton

members : ??
concept : edm, high tempo

The Triton unit is another random co-ed unit. This one is for the most energetic among the members, because their songs are true party bangers. This unit brings all kinds of EDM music to the scene, as long as it makes people dance. High tempo, heavy dance focused songs that are a lot of fun to perform. They bring both the life and the party.

 
plot5

com3t! charon

members : ??
concept : quirky fun

The Charon unit is the third and last one of the random co-ed units. Charon has a generally younger demographic because of their concept, which is described as quirky fun. They're kinda cute, they're fun, but they have an odd side. Sweet, but with a spicy side. They're great at doing their own thing. They have a unique identity but still with songs that are easier to the ears than some of Titania's.