Beginning of his violence 🌺

His short temper 💕😢
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He was sitting alone after his man left, holding his cheek where there was an aching hard slap printed, tears rolled down, he doesn't know what was wrong with his husband later, he had been losing his temper on anything, and instead of yelling at him he slapped him today, Jeonghan doesn't know what's wrong ?! Even when cheol was stressed from his job and he didn't yell or lost his temper in front of him but now, everything changed, and he's scared.

He wiped his tears.

He's doing his job as a wife, he does everything but he forget to wash the man's suit yesterday cause he was exhausted after cleaning around and doing some chores, he got so mad like that and left him alone.

He wanna settle things between himself and his man but he always comes back and sleep, which doesn't give him time to clear things out.

He stood up, wore his coat, and headed out to his mom's place after telling the man that he will go.

 

🌺🌺🌺

Applying some makeup for his reddened cheek, Jeonghan wore it so he won't make his mom worried, went in, and hugged her there, she was so happy that he came over.

" Aww, how are you dear ?!" Jeonghan smiled innocently.

" I'm fine Umma how are you and Dad?!"

She patted his hair.

" We are doing well sweetie, how is your man ?! Won't he come over ?!"

Jeonghan bites his lips.

" H-he's fine Umma, he won't come probably because he has been so busy recently." He smiled there not showing anything but his mom felt something off.

She his hair.

" I see, is everything, okay sweetie ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded, " I-I was just feeling lonely since he's not around and he comes exhausted so he sleeps eventually."

The woman knows this kind of feeling.

" Don't worry sweetie, he'll probably take some rest, he can take a holiday ."

Jeonghan nodded, " Umma I'm hungry is their breakfast ?!" 

" Aww of course sweetie, let me heat it up for you ." She stood up, and Jeonghan followed her with a cute smile as he missed his mom's cooking, sat, and eat there quietly while his mom looked, feeling something wrong but she will wait for her son to say it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter