End

On top

Minnie hand brushed lazily through long dark locks of hair. Her eyes were half closed as she wasn't really paying attention to the movie on the TV. It was picked by none other than Yeh Shuhua. aka the woman who was now looking up at her. "Unnie.~" Shuhua stretched a bit and laid her head back on the older girls stomach but this time where she could look at her. "Are you falling asleep?" She hooked her finger into one of the loops in the girls shorts absentmindedly fiddling with it. "No Shu I'm just comfortable and relaxing. It's not every day you have a beautiful woman laying on top of you." She winked. Shuhua blushed and lightly pinched Minnie's waist. "It is literally every day for you Nicha. Unless you're saying I'm not the beautiful girl laying on you?" Shuhua had a challenging look in her eyes daring Minnie to agree with the statement.

 

Minnie pouted a bit. "Of course it's you. It's always you." She reached down and cupped Shuhuas cheek running her thumb lightly across her cheekbone. "Silly silly Yeh Shuhua. You're the only one who gets to lay on me." Shuhua looked satisfied with this answer and moved herself up so that she was face to face with her almost her body draped on top of her. She bit her lip lightly as she debated what she wanted to do. 

 

Minnie noticing the look on the girls face just leaned in and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. Shuhua let out a small sigh as she savored the taste of the older womans lips. After a few moments she pulled back. Shuhua made eye contact with the smiling Thai girl. "Don't think about it next time just kiss me." The younger woman blushed. "I was thinking if I wanted to just kiss you or do something else." 

 

Minnie looked intrigued. "What was our second option?" Shuhua moved her body back down a little nuzzling into the woman's neck. She laid soft kisses across the skin. "Ah I see. Do I get sweet Shuhua today? Or naughty Shuhua?" She teased. Suddenly she felt a set of sharp teeth grazing where her pulse was. "Naughty got it." She ran her fingers into the other woman's hair holding her close as she leaned her head back. 

 

Shuhua began to nip at her skin spreading soft kisses and light around the woman's neck. The series of soft gasps and moans coming from the older woman's mouth was addictive. She pulled back a little to see the light bruises she'd left. With a satisfied smile she nuzzled her face into the woman's neck taking in her scent. "I love you so much." Minnie whispered closing her eyes. Her fingers danced gently across the exposed skin on Shuhuas back from where her shirt was riding up. She scratched lightly not to tickle but to comfort the woman even further. Shuhua mumbled something but with her face pressed into Minnie's neck the older woman couldn't understand. "What was that princess?" Shuhua blushed. She loved all of the pet names Minnie used for her. She pulled back and looked at Minnie. "I said I love you too... And that feels good." She tugged her own shirt up and off tossing it to the side. "More please?" She smiled cheekily at her. Minnie chuckled taking in the view above her. "Have I told you how beautiful you are? Absolutely stunning." She let her eyes wonder to Shuhuas barely covered s but looked back up into her eyes. "Lay your head back down I like it when you rest your head against my neck." Shuhua did so getting comfy again. Minnie laid a soft kiss against the crown of her head and began to lightly scratch again this time letting her hand travel further up and down the woman's back. She hummed a familiar tune softly. "I heard our song on the way home today. I couldn't wait to get home to you." Shuhua tangled their legs together as if trying to get as close as possible. "You're not gonna be able to get much closer baby." She held her securely. "Wanna go to bed? There's much more room." Shuhua looked at her. "Why you don't like me laying on you?" Minnie chuckled. "I love you laying on me. I love you sitting on my lap. Sitting on my shoulders so you can see up high or with your legs around my neck for other reasons." Shuhua blushed as Minnie took her hand and kissed her knuckles. "I love being close to you in any way you want me. But the couch kinda hurts my back after a while." Shuhua got up quickly helping Minnie up with her. "You could've told me that from the start." Shuhua pouted as she turned Minnie gently massaging her back. "I didn't want you feeling guilty." Minnie smiled as she turned around picking Shuhua up by her waist. "Come on lets go to the bedroom." Shuhua's legs wrapped around Minnie's waist as the woman carried her. They went to the bedroom and got comfy resuming their previous position with Minnie and her princess laying on top of her. 

 

They stayed in this position lazily cuddling until they eventually fell asleep. When she woke up Minnie realized Shuhua was still laying on top of her. She smiled and began to gently caress her cheek. As much as she'd love to stay here and watch her sleeping beauty she really had to go to the bathroom. "Shu princess~" She watched as the woman's nose scrunched up and she tried to bury her face in Minnie's neck. 

 

The older woman chuckled softly. "I know you're super super comfy my angel but I need you to get super super comfy in the bed cause I gotta go." Shuhua opened one eye peeking up at Minnie. She Whined softly but moved off of her. Minnie cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. "I'll make your favorite for breakfast once I'm done okay? Is that enough to make up for it?" Shuhua nodded sleepily. Minnie left the room. 

 

As she stood at the stove cooking Minnie suddenly felt a shorter woman pressed into her back her arms wrapping around her waist. "Good morning sunshine. How'd you sleep?" Shuhua yawned softly. "Pretty good. I need to go for my run." Shuhua always went for a morning run but something about this lazy Sunday morning made her not want to. Minnie turned off the stove and looked at her. "But baby you can skip a day. Besides you look so cute in my shirt." Of course she had noticed Shuhua stole her clothes yet again. She didn't mind she never minded. The big clothes always made the shorter woman look undeniably adorable. 

 

"But I gotta if I skip I might get out of shape." Minnie pouted at her. "Hey don't think like that. I love you." Shuhua hugged her again burying her face in her shoulder. "I meant... I won't be as strong. You know that's important." Minnie pecked her nose. "Yep no running for you today missy. Just cuddles and maybe if you behave..." She whispered something in her ear that made Shuhua shiver with anticipation. "Thats an intriguing deal."