Prologue:

I like you so much, you'll know it.

Prologue:

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about medicine so bear with me.

"Sometimes it's hard and exhausting, but don't forget that you can achieve it someday. It might not be today, next week or even next year but I promise you. It'll be someday. Thank you." Everyone clapped as he finished speaking.

He waved at the crowd before leaving the stage.

After the event, nagsimula ng dumagsa ang mga estudyante papunta sa kanya. Asking for his signature and photos.

The event turned into a fan sign event. The students brought their books to be signed by him. The books were written by him. By Arki.

Yes, Arki is now a known author. He already finished two books and it was all based on his life. The two phases of his life. One about his childhood and one about his... lovelife. 

After minutes, he already decided to leave the event. The Media are still everywhere so guards are protecting him from the media. 

He was about to start the car when someone sent him a message.

Pol: Arki! Nasaan ka?

Arki: I'm still at the academy, Why?

Pol: Punta ka sa HYBE hospital now na.

Arki: Bakit ba? What's happening?

Pol: Avi got into an accident kaya bilisan mo na!

Arki: Okay, I'm coming!

Agad niyang sinumulan ang kanyang kotse at pinaharurot papunta sa hospital.

He quickly asked the nurse at the lobby kung nasaan ang room ni Avi. Pagkasabi na pagkasabi ay pinuntahan niya agad ito.

There he saw Pol waiting outside the room. Arki greeted him and Pol greeted him back.

"Is Avi inside?" Tanong niya sa kanyang kaibigan. 

"Yep." Pol nodded.

"What happened to Avi? What's her condition?"

"She got into a minor car accident and luckily normal lang naman yung condition niya pero need pa ring i-monitor kaya mag-stay muna siya dito tonight. Then madidischarged na siya bukas. The assigned doctor will give an update later, don't worry."

He looked around the hall to check if Max was there but he saw nothing.

"Where's Max?" pahabol na tanong niya.

"He's still on his way. Kasama niya ata jowa niya."

"Ooohhh, okay. I understand."

"Ikaw muna dito ha? Bibili lang ako ng foods natin sa restaurant sa baba. Call me if anything happened." Arki nodded kaya tumuloy na si Pol.

Sumilip siya sa maliit na bintana and there she saw his friend sleeping peacefully. 

He pitied her friend a lot because of her experience. She was hated by our schoolmates, she was bullied, she was almost... , she almost died, she got into a car accident and lastly, she has the worst love history. Lahat ng naging jowa niya ginagamit o di kaya pinaglalaruan lang siya. Nakakaawa. But even though she experienced those, hindi siya sumuko kasi alam niyang may naghihintay sa kaniya. Alam niya kung gaano siya ka-importante sa mga kaibigan niya. Alam niya kung gaano siya kamahal ng mga ito. Kaya giving up is not in her vocabulary.

Arki freezed at his spot when he heard a familiar voice. 

"Good Afternoon sir---" He looked at the person who's speaking. "Oh... Mr. Villafuerte. It's nice meeting you again."

Sky seriously said. That made Arki's heart hurt... a little.

"Nice to meet you too." Pinipigilan ni Arki na lumabas ang mga emosyon niya and luckily he did.

"Ms. Martinez's condition is already normal so you don't need to worry about it anymore. She just got an arm and leg injury and it would heal in approximately two weeks. Please give this to the pharmacy later so they can give you the medication that she needs to drink. And if she's already at home, please change her bandage everyday or every other day so that we can make sure that it doesn't have any infection. She can already be discharged tomorrow. " Sky explained.

Arki was about to ask something when Sky's phone rang.

"I need to answer this, excuse me." Lumayo kaunti si Sky.

"Yes baby. Papa is going home later. Oh, you're going to wait for me? Okay, okay. You can use my ipad in my room, just take care of it, okay? Okay, anak. Papa loves you too." He said and Arki clearly heard it.

Arki was stopping his emotions to burst out. Pigil na pigil.

Sky came back like nothing happened. "You were saying?"

Arki shook his head. "W-wala na. I already understand it, thank you. Goodbye Doc." 

Agad na pumasok si Arki sa room ni Avi and there he broke down in tears.

Wala na ba talaga? Wala na.