Lovely day 🤍🌺

The homeless siblings 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few months now, their life was full of love and care from the handsome doctor, he spoil them so much and their brother got back his health and his very slim body become healthier, now the two came back from school and found their brother cooking lunch while cheol making a call by the balcony.

" Oppa ~."

Yuna hugged her older brother happily and Eun-woo asked to be picked up by Hyung cutely as Jeonghan did and hugged both soon when he sat by the kitchen chair. 
 

" D-did you have fu-fun, j-Jeonghan cooked yummy f-food for you ." He said gently as he smile, yuna pecked her brother's cheek cutely.

"We had a lot of fun Oppa , there was a drawing class, I draw our family ." She pulled the sketchbook to show her brother, Jeonghan looked there and his heart softened.

There seems to be the twin holding hands with him and Seungcheol , while there is a big heart between them.

The lad flushed. 
" I-it's nice yuna ." he ruffled her hair and she giggled, running to show Seungcheol . 
Eunwoo hugged Hyung .

" Hyung, cheol ajusshi love Hyung ?!" 
The lad flinched, he looked down with a huge blush. 
" J-Jeonghan love cheol l-like brother ." 
As he said that, Seungcheol suddenly entered with Yuna on his arm, placed the little girl down, and looked at Jeonghan with kind of sad eyes but he smiled soon.

" Is lunch ready ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded, he stood up and start serving the plates, Seungcheol helped him there, and taking a glance at the pure boy, yuna and Eunwoo sat by the dining chair waiting.

Now they are eating like a real family and Seungcheol starts to believe that, he looked at Jeonghan eating innocently while his cheek is pink. 

" Jeonghan , do you mind cleaning my bedroom whenever you're free ." 
 

It wasn't like Seungcheol want him to do chores but he want to talk to the lad in private later, " j-Jeonghan will clean it w-well ." He smiled innocently, agreeing eventually with his angelic smile, yuna looked at ajusshi more than her brother before she giggle.

" Oppa , Cheolie ajusshi wanna take us to hot spring ." Yuna jumped happily cause the man promised her today early in the morning when she was crying and doesn't want to go to school.



🤍🤍🌺

Something that the kids don't know about is that the doctor starts to show skinship and he is totally heads over heels for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter