The boy's condition😔😢

The homeless siblings 🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one came for help, Yuna returned back with Eunwoo and both looked at their brother unconscious, as if he was dead, a lifeless body but he was still alive. 

He got back consciousness and sat up trembling, headache getting stronger, so Jeonghan forced a smile on his siblings.

" Jeonghan's fine ..." He pulled both for a hug and they felt him trembling mess, looked so ill.

" Oppa ..let's go to the hospital."

Jeonghan bites his lips, tears rolling down. 

He was too sick to even refuse this, he have to become strong.. His siblings have no one but him.

" J-jeonghan will go to the pharmacy." he murmured weakly, stood up, and limped out," Oppa.. Yuna will come too. "she helped him, Eun-woo on his other side, as they walked towards the pharmacy down the street.

Reached there and the lad stood by the pharmacy man trembling and he looked so pale, doesn't know what he have.." A-ajusshi, ca-can you give jeonghan medicine?! ".

He asked weakly, Yuna tried supporting him.

" What kind of medicine, more importantly, do you have money?!". He asked hesitating because he saw the three states, especially the ill-looking older brother who was barely standing on his own foot.

His hair was messy, clothes rotten and so old.

" Jeonghan wi-will buy yo-you later. "he smiled innocently, tried with the man but he sighed.

" Look here, this isn't an easy world where you got expensive things and pay for them later. " the man said annoyingly, saw jeonghan quiet but he smiled weakly.

" P-please.. Jeonghan will co-come tomorrow and bring m-money.." he's trembling, seeing total darkness before him, so he fell on his knee and rubbed his forehead," O-Oppa?! ".

It faded, and jeonghan smiled innocently at his sister.

" Jeonghan's fine.." he stood up again, and saw the man not accepting this so jeonghan limped out with his twin siblings, he was holding Eunwoo's small hand while Yuna supporting him.

" Oppa... Let's go to the hospital.."yuna suggested while her tears rolled down.

Jeonghan wasn't sure, he doesn't have money, and no one will treat him and see his condition so the boy continues walking and on their way, there was a hospital. 

He entered and stood on the line.

" How can I help you?!".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter