Yi Sun

For Deok-Im & San : Forever After // The Red Sleeve Cuff AU 🌃✨💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 13th, Year 1782

It was all too tensed and nerve-wracking, to the point that even the king was tearing up as he watched his royal consort go through the tumultuous process just to give birth to their child.

Heavy breathing and a chatter of prayers plus reassurance from the servants....

And then a loud cry filled the room.

Yi San had his eyes closed as he held onto Deok-Im's hand.... His heart races and his breathing slows down.

Slowly opening his eyes, the king grins and almost immediately....he leans down and pecks Deok-Im's lips.

His expression filled with glee and amazement.

His first child and....with the woman he so loves.

As the midwife and Court Lady Seo clean up the new and first royal heir, Yi San leans down and repeatedly pecks his beloved's hands.

'Thank you Deok-Im ah.....'

The king had to snap himself out of cloud nine.... He was amazed and at the sight of the little baby who was in Court Lady Seo's arms. He grins at his royal consort and carefully reaches out to take the infant in his arms.

Court Lady Seo smiles at the new father and finally hands the infant to the king.

As the midwife cleaned the UiBin and fixed her scars, both her and Court Lady Seo leave to give the royal family some privacy.

Yi San had tears in his eyes as he gazed adoringly at his son and consort.

With a hushed and gentle whisper, he thanks Deok-Im repeatedly.

'We've truly become a family.... Thank you so much for this Deok-Im ah.'

Deok-Im smiled as she gazes at her infant. This baby was also her first baby, somehow in some sort of way.... it took at least half of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter